UK Somalis randomly attack Somali Canadians but I put them in their place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
UK Somalis may be the poorest Western Somali diaspora. It's already known that Somalis have a high percentage on welfare and the UK has the worst/lowest welfare gibs of developed countries.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Top 5 Worst Somali communities

1. Canada
2. UK = Scandinavia
3. US
4. The Netherlands
5. Germany

Prove me wrong

Edit: Updated. I have Somali stats that will back up my claims

Many Somali Canadians were watching Mo Farah and hoping he would win. We were all behind him. Hundreds of Somali Canadians went on Twitter to celebrate his win.

UK Somalis are very shameless. They put down another fellow Somali who was being pushed and shoved during the run. I wouldn't be surprised if they were cheering for Arab athletes.

Shame on those 100+ UK Somalis who retweeted and liked that person's shameless tweet.

Everywhere in the world, Somalis make shitty immigrants it seems. Only the ones in Arab countries are in line, but that's because the Arabs will deport or kill them if they act up. Perhaps UK should do the same with their Somalis
It happens where you can live off welfare and have no incentive to work. These people don't care, won't push their kids to do well in school and are a drain on society.

Recently was with my dad, and he mentioned a single Somali mom with 5 kids who lived in one of those apartment blocks. I asked him if they were recent arrivals since those blocks are primarily students, FOB immigrants or a family of max 1 kid.

He laughed in my face and said they came here before I was even born.

I'm happy I had two working parents that cared for me growing up.

Apollo

VIP
Everywhere in the world, Somalis make shitty immigrants it seems. Only the ones in Arab countries are in line, but that's because the Arabs will deport or kill them if they act up. Perhaps UK should do the same with their Somalis

Western countries pay them so they can enjoy being slowly colonized by exotic people. Unprecedented in human history.

Subsidized self-colonization.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Western countries pay them so they can enjoy being slowly colonized by exotic people. Unprecedented in human history.

Subsidized self-colonization.

Yea it's seriously weird. Even Rome fell when they were filled with foreigners, but eh I can't complain. Would rather live in Copenhagen than Ceerigabo

Apollo

VIP
Yea it's seriously weird. Even Rome fell when they were filled with foreigners, but eh I can't complain. Would rather live in Copenhagen than Ceerigabo

South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Chile, Argentina, Malaysia, Brunei.

All rich countries, yet they don't seem to want to import tons of refugees like Westerners do.

I honestly can't explain why Western countries do what they do. Perhaps it's a plot by the Jews to get back at the White Goy. Who knows. :ftw9nwa::ulachen001:

Status
Not open for further replies.