UK Somalis randomly attack Somali Canadians but I put them in their place

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Chile, Argentina, Malaysia, Brunei.

All rich countries, yet they don't seem to want to import tons of refugees like Westerners do.

I honestly can't explain why Western countries do what they do. Perhaps it's a plot by the Jews to get back at the White Goy. Who knows. :ftw9nwa::ulachen001:
Argentina is a country of immigrants and has tons of them. A couple million Arabs + many Jews and asians

Apollo

VIP
Argentina is a country of immigrants and has tons of them. A couple million Arabs + many Jews and asians

They don't take 10,000s of refugees every year like Western countries do. Basically all external migration to Argentina is strictly economic/employment based.

Same for those other countries.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
They don't take 10,000s of refugees every year like Western countries do. Basically all external migration to Argentina is strictly economic/employment based.

Same for those other countries.

From what I have heard, Chile got a bunch of immigrants from Haiti the last couple of years.

Apollo

VIP
From what I have heard, Chile got a bunch of immigrants from Haiti the last couple of years.

Looked it up, and their numbers are totally insignificant compared to what Germany took in 2015.

Only the Western world is suffering from this self-hate. The rest of the world is still a bit sane.

Looked it up, and their numbers are totally insignificant compared to what Germany took in 2015.

Only the Western world is suffering from this self-hate. The rest of the world is still a bit sane.
Most Somali refugees and immigrants aren't even in the Western world I think

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac

Somalis in frequent Daily mail articles. Hehe. Stop embarrassing Somali diaspora

Have you watch the video? Compare this to Dixon one.

LMAO this documantray is about how young somali people are targeted and blackmailed by the national securtiy forcing them to work with them. Unlike the Dixon documantray were they showed us bunch of xoolos smoking shisha, drugs and drinking alcohol defining the word 'gang'.

P.s Daily mail is a tabloid paper that hates emigrants including somalis.

You may hear somali brits killing eachother once in a while but our murder rate isn't as bad as reer Canada infact a somali killing someone or eachother in the UK is very rare. How many somali canadian crimes and murders did you report since august last year. Please don't let me dig.

Have you watch the video? Compare this to Dixon one.

LMAO this documantray is about how young somali people are targeted and blackmailed by the national securtiy forcing them to work with them. Unlike the Dixon documantray were they showed us bunch of xoolos smoking shisha, drugs and drinking alcohol defining the word 'gang'.

P.s Daily mail is a tabloid paper that hates emigrants including somalis.

You may hear somali brits killing eachother once in a while but our murder rate isn't as bad as reer Canada infact a somali killing someone or eachother in the UK is very rare. How many somali canadian crimes and murders did you report since august last year. Please don't let me dig.

Zuleika many Somalis drink and smoke weed in UK. The youth are the same as other Somali diaspora. Except that you also have khat addictions which doesn't exist in other communities.

Reer UK think they are holier than thou. They have two faces. They criticize but they do the same thing privately themselves.

There are daily Somali stabbing victims where you live. It's not rare.

Daily mail is my evidence when you like to portray yourselves as angels hehe daily mail has shattered this myth. You can only fool people who haven't visited the UK. I have seen many Somalis on bikes and with knives and blades and some with ski masks roaming around at night. Somali areas of London are very unsafe. They attack their own. Never the Nigerians and Pakistanis who bully them

You let the ajnaabis attack fellow Somalis. Afghan guy killed Somali boy in a heavily populated Somali area and dozens of Somali people saw and didn't help the Somali boy. Also before that reporter was exposed for lying about being kicked out of Paki mosque, the Pakis said the Somalis kicked her out.... Pakis throwing Somalis under the bus. British Somalis did not stand up for themselves against this lie.

Hehehe

Very bad. Very shameful. You are scared of speaking up to non Somalis. You are chihuahua. Paki Slave. lol

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in Birmingham voted #Brexit. Most Somalis in Birmingham are from Scandinavia, Holland, etc.

Hehe your Paki masters don't respect you. They bully you and look down on you. You should be like me. I have broken a Pakis nose and made him bleed and he told his Indian friend "my head hurts" lol the Somali diaspora doesn't expect you to defend yourselves from Paki bullying hehe

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in Birmingham voted #Brexit. Most Somalis in Birmingham are from Scandinavia, Holland, etc.

Hehe your Paki masters don't respect you. They bully you and look down on you. You should be like me. I have broken a Pakis nose and made him bleed and he told his Indian friend "my head hurts" lol the Somali diaspora doesn't expect you to defend yourselves from Paki bullying hehe
Lmfao abdi walaal you're always banging on about how the UK is this and that blah blah yet you're here every summer

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Kkk now you're just taking the piss lol Pakistanis don't respect Somalis in Birmingham ku yeh loooooooooooool are you dumb????? They kiss our feet the curry munchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts