UK Somalis Debate if they are Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

How many of y’all were apart of this :drakelaugh:
I was not there . I don't want to get stabbed or robbed .

Ps. Somalis have been debating the same topic 15 years . Meanwhile , Blacks are being used as the face of London on Nike adverts .

Why don't they debate why there is not one Somali premiership footballer when Somalis worship football ?

# econominigis .

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
are somalis arab?
c84.gif

I was not there . I don't want to get stabbed or robbed .

Ps. Somalis have been debating the same topic 15 years . Meanwhile , Blacks are being used as the face of London on Nike adverts .

Why don't they debate why there is not one Somali premiership footballer when Somalis worship football ?

# econominigis .
lol somali youths love football, somali parents not so much.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Somali sister had a nice message, KEEP IT UP SISTER! We recognise we are black, but we don't put emphasis on it, nice way to put it.

Fisherman is autistic though. :mjlol:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't understand, are skin is black or they colour blind? We are not black then what are we?

we're black, we're Arabs, we're Caucasians dipped in chocolate, we're cushitic, we're everything you can possibly be:mybusiness:

just be Somali and stop discussing this lame topic

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
These niggas are having an identity crisis. Let me make this clear: WE. ARE. BLACK.

Stop this bullshit, gosh. Dadkani meexey moodiyaan?! That they are Carab? Get the f outta here lol :drakewtf:

Claiming to be carab while being discriminated by them :pachah1:

These niggas are having an identity crisis. Let me make this clear: WE. ARE. BLACK.

Stop this bullshit, gosh. Dadkani meexey moodiyaan?! That they are Carab? Get the f outta here lol :drakewtf:

If your talking just about skin are Sri Lankan’s/Southern Indians and Australian Aboriginals black too?

Being black in colour is not the same as being part of the black race ..just the same way Iranians or the Turkic nations are white but not of the white race..

I am Somali from Somalia which is located in Africa and that is as far as I share heritage with a Nigerian south African Moroccan or someone from Madagascar..

We are Somalis we are our own block

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis despise eachother but they’re quick to brown nose another race the race nacaala ku yaal these brown nosing skinny’s most of my friends are black as soon as I got to there family functions those black people always ask me what I am mixed with cause I look exotic I always replay my race is Somali stop begging other races mofo you don’t even get along with eachother.

I make it clear to all my none Somali friends that Somalis ain’t black my complexion isn’t black the word black is an English word why would I identify myself using an English word when I am Somali? Am I a slave? The power lies in identifying yourself choosing your mother tongue.

Cringe I bet most of these waste mans are from somaliland oh I almost forgot every time I encountered a person from somaliland and we are amongst none Somalis and they come with that talk I am from somaliland I am not from Somalia I usually agree and when I am asked why we are different I say cause we are not from the same race the look on the somalilanders face priceless kkk

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ethnicity is synonymous with race, hence my ethnicity is my race - Somali. I genetically cluster and look like a fellow 'ethnic' Somali and it is my mother tongue. Colour-coding is mostly for cadaan and madow people which don't quite know where they are from, both of which can't trace their orgin to a single country. The madow Americans are of West European and West African Ancestry. It is hard to tell apart West and Central African groups from each other as Niger-Congo peoples look similar phenotypically (baring a few outlier groups). I've yet to mistake a Horner for a non-Horner, or a Somali from a non-Somali Horner (excluding other Eastern Cushitic speakers that live around and cluster with Somalis i.e Jarso Oromo). Somalis are very homogenous and unique, so we get our own box. :dabcasar:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

go hyde park and preach this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending