UK Somalis Debate if they are Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did watch this video and an earlier video posted on here sometime ago. They have a lot of conviction but there's a lot of facts being made up on the spot. The young guy Abdulahi is somewhat knowledgable, but maybe because fisherman, is jealous of him, he shuts him down. Speakers corner is in many ways perfect for FKD but this is lost when alternative theories and a western ways of thinking are the norm.

Thanks for posting video.

Four minutes in, one guy mentioned feeling left out, isolated and confused about Jamaicans telling him he’s not black :ftw9nwa:

I stopped there though. Boring.... they need to start new topics -_-

TooMacaan

VIP
So bait:siilaanyolaugh::dead:

Is this in Bham btw? And what time does this usually get filmed; it looks really dark out?

Edit: p.s. Black cap/black coat had the most reasonable answer.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Apparently, "if u dark u iz black den u must be a nigga cuz the 'vaguely defined' world thinks of u az dat, yaah. Even tho they ain't all said it don't matter cuz it's a 'shared undertanding' among Siberian Huskies, Buzzards and Siamese Cats, that make up most of the globe, yaah. :farmajoyaab: That's how Reer UK bredren sound to me. Kkkkkk

:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somalis are an intermediate group between Eurasians and Sub-Saharan Africans. We are politically Black, but we are not really related to most other Black Africans.

My PCA result:

83uuIEd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending