Uk Somalies why do you create so many single mothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hausa.png

The issue is the drastic collective deterioration of our women on a massive scale, they have lost that natural biological predisposed ability to judge the good from the filth.

They have even managed to somehow loose their 'hypergamy' which is still strong with the average infidel women, hence why they always go for the absolute bottom barrels in society both inside and outside the race.

The welfare state has made matters worse by taking away the 'consequences' for their reckless actions, allowing them to mass produce with filth that throughout history were regarded as cowardice peasant good for nothing slaves who never reproduced.

Then people wonder why families break down or why this cascading hell hole nightmare and race to the bottom never comes to an end.

You can tell the conditions of a people by just looking at their physiognomy and present conditions.

You walk the streets of London or Birmingham and all you see is a 90+% rate of obesity among our Xaalimo's, more then any other ethnicity in the UK, no respect for even their own health or body never mind anything else.

How can such a person ever be trusted to make the important right choices in life of selecting a husband?

Despite all of this they still manage to initiate the fast majority of the divorces themselves, 70% of all Muslim divorces are initiated by the women, in our community that figure is closer to 90%

Most Uk marriage produce 1 kid then a divorce At most its 2 kids. Some are lucky to make it to 4 kids but that usually follows with divorce. America is somewhat different you will see normal marriages there.

Now that I am over 25 I have looked around and realised everyones i know is divorced.

I prefere my own men and im not bashing them but Uk needs to sort it out. You created a fatherless generation.

If Somali men care about women and children I think there needs to be a emergency meeting held to see what can be done to prevent so many divorces.
I agree with you too many divorce rates in the somali community,these days maybe some lack of guidence,you see a couple marry today then 3 weeks later divorce,it disgusting they have no respect for marriages,especially the young,not only in uk among somalis everywhere
The roll of men and women is messy these days,men dont want to be men,like in uk some men just sit around drinking no aspiration to life,no ambition,a man should do everything to bring money hone,to take care of his woman and secure his childrens future
Women in the west especially dont know how to be wives,the arabs in east africa when they become teens they are taught everything about a marriage even how to talk (men are taught too),she is a CEO in her company but at home she is a wife
Also some lack of guidence from our elders,they should teach us about marriages and if couple divorce the women especially should be taken cared of
You are isaaq,if you go to hargesia 17 year olds marry then divorce the next week,no respect for marriage

I agree with you too many divorce rates in the somali community,these days maybe some lack of guidence,you see a couple marry today then 3 weeks later divorce,it disgusting they have no respect for marriages,especially the young,not only in uk among somalis everywhere
The roll of men and women is messy these days,men dont want to be men,like in uk some men just sit around drinking no aspiration to life,no ambition,a man should do everything to bring money hone,to take care of his woman and secure his childrens future
Women in the west especially dont know how to be wives,the arabs in east africa when they become teens they are taught everything about a marriage even how to talk (men are taught too),she is a CEO in her company but at home she is a wife
Also some lack of guidence from our elders,they should teach us about marriages and if couple divorce the women especially should be taken cared of
You are isaaq,if you go to hargesia 17 year olds marry then divorce the next week,no respect for marriage
We teach our kids sin is haram and dont have sex. But we really dont sit down with our kids and teach them how to be good husbands/wives. Also I have never seen somali parent encourage a kid not to get married yet. I have seen kids who are so immature say they want to get married and parent say maybe marriage calms them down and a lot of marriages are entered in hope. From my own experience I had a girl I was talking to say she only needs a man to have kids. She has a job, she has her family and can live with them. I dont really need a man. I was like naah if you have that attitude before marriage, then see ya. She got married to some other guy and was married for 4 months before divorce

We teach our kids sin is haram and dont have sex. But we really dont sit down with our kids and teach them how to be good husbands/wives. Also I have never seen somali parent encourage a kid not to get married yet. I have seen kids who are so immature say they want to get married and parent say maybe marriage calms them down and a lot of marriages are entered in hope. From my own experience I had a girl I was talking to say she only needs a man to have kids. She has a job, she has her family and can live with them. I dont really need a man. I was like naah if you have that attitude before marriage, then see ya. She got married to some other guy and was married for 4 months before divorce
Noticed that too somalis women marry to have kids,look at the way she was talking to younot even trying to be sweet or tactical about it,what a turn off
Parents do need to teach us,marriages should be taken seriously

Noticed that too somalis women marry to have kids,look at the way she was talking to younot even trying to be sweet or tactical about it,what a turn off
Parents do need to teach us,marriages should be taken seriously
wallahi it was so scary. She was like I intend to get married in the next 6 months. I was like you mean inshallah if you find the right person. She said nah 6 months maximum, I have plenty of guys who want to marry.....I dont believe in the right person. But its not that she wasnt tactical, I was going out with her for 5 months and put a lot of effort in understanding her way of thinking. So after many discussion about life and marriage eventually she spilled her real views in how easy she sees marriage. I doubt next dude opened her up like that and probably fell for her sweet charm. But it really scared me how emotionally attached she was from the whole process

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
First of all dont have low standards and dont ever get with someone with no ambitions and sees taking benefits as a good thing otherwise you Will end up with a bum and be another single mother

Secondly In my opinon alot of somali men and fathers have been raised in an environment where they had everything Done for them including the mother raising the kids,feeding them bathing them etc basically taking on the role of the father and mother

Later on girls Will believe this is the norm and Will only get married to have kids

This is why alot somalis divorce and alot of guys finding marriage life easy cause they never felt responsibility for their wives or kids

People can downvote me im just saying as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending