Uk Somalies why do you create so many single mothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Uk marriage produce 1 kid then a divorce At most its 2 kids. Some are lucky to make it to 4 kids but that usually follows with divorce. America is somewhat different you will see normal marriages there.

Now that I am over 25 I have looked around and realised everyones i know is divorced.

I prefere my own men and im not bashing them but Uk needs to sort it out. You created a fatherless generation.

If Somali men care about women and children I think there needs to be a emergency meeting held to see what can be done to prevent so many divorces.

Last edited:
These people ffs :drakewtf:

Okay. Let me say that I, as a Somali man don't give a flying f*ck about women and children.

Happy?

Listen I am unbothered but Somalies girls are running to cadaan,asian,madow f*ck i even seen a girl with a kurd. The main reason is you lot let them down. So don't complain when the generation of fatherless kids create a bunch of non somalies

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most Uk marriage produce 1 kid then a divorce At most its 2 kids. Some are lucky to make it to 4 kids but that usually follows with divorce. America is somewhat different you will see normal marriages there.

Now that I am over 25 I have looked around and realised everyones i know is divorced.

I prefere my own men and im not bashing them but Uk needs to sort it out. You created a fatherless generation.

If Somali men care about women and children I think there needs to be a emergency meeting held to see what can be done to prevent so many divorces.

I think u need a life.

I think it's the way Somalis were accepted into the west. Refugee applications tended to favour women and children resulting in a gender imbalance. For example , 60:40 Female to male in the UK.

As a result men feel that they can just divorce easily because they know that there are women who are desperate to get married and form a relationship.

I think it's the way Somalis were accepted into the west. Refugee applications tended to favour women and children resulting in a gender imbalance. For example , 60:40 Female to male in the UK.

As a result men feel that they can just divorce easily because they know that there are women who are desperate to get married and form a relationship.

I think the culprit is the welfare system. Somali men never left their wives but these men don't care because they know they will be looked after. And the welfare system will pick up where they left.

I think the culprit is the welfare system. Somali men never left their wives but these men don't care because they know they will be looked after. And the welfare system will pick up where they left.
Somali men always left their wife’s, it’s just that in Somalia their Reer upti raises them.

Somali men always left their wife’s, it’s just that in Somalia their Reer upti raises them.

Back home men didn't divorce not that I heard of in my fathers generation anyways or when I went back home. The worst thing that happeneds to women over there is the husband adds another wife but divorce no. Because those kids would starve without him and even if the husband would die the brother would do dumal to make sure the women and kids are looked after.

Over here ppl just throw their kids away and let the state pick up where they left.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Maybe they should stop making babies with these men :manny:
No one forced them to motherhood:ivers:

Stop making babies with bums

Listen I am unbothered but Somalies girls are running to cadaan,asian,madow f*ck i even seen a girl with a kurd. The main reason is you lot let them down. So don't complain when the generation of fatherless kids create a bunch of non somalies

Sister, they can have each and every single one with my blessing and hopefully with that of Allah swt.

This topic has been beaten to death before half of this forum got out of diapers

Because they weren't taught how to raise a family at a fundamental level or face the emotional problems that come with relationship. The relationship at first is built entirely on sexual enjoyment as they are both virgins with no understanding of the inter-relationship dynamics of humans.

Somalis also do not prepare for anything, and are hopeful to the point of delusion.

Because they weren't taught how to raise a family at a fundamental level or face the emotional problems that come with relationship. The relationship at first is built entirely on sexual enjoyment as they are both virgins with no understanding of the inter-relationship dynamics of humans.

Somalis also do not prepare for anything, and are hopeful to the point of delusion.
isn't that with most somali parents tho? they pop out too many yutes expecting the state to help and show each other barely any affection

You honestly talk so much shit, has anyone ever told you that? I'm shocked that everyone just plays along

You honestly talk so much shit, has anyone ever told you that? I'm shocked that everyone just plays along

I talk the truth, and only the truth :ufdup:

All those are factors that contribute to divorce-rate, but I would also add the changed gender-dynamic due to living in the West may have an out-seized role in the divorce rate as men struggle to cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts