Uk Somalies why do you create so many single mothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talk the truth, and only the truth :ufdup:

All those are factors that contribute to divorce-rate, but I would also add the changed gender-dynamic due to living in the West may have an out-seized role in the divorce rate as men struggle to cope.

Yes gender dynamic plays a mayor role. Men don't have a role anymore the state is the father and husband and man is just something to decorate the house with lol. Like a piece of furniture. Which is a deadly situation one it teaches men then have no respondsibility two it encourages high divorce rates as these women all pretend to be single mothers anyways. This is a absolute disaster and I fear for the fatherless generation.

Yes gender dynamic plays a mayor role. Men don't have a role anymore the state is the father and husband and man is just something to decorate the house with lol. Like a piece of furniture. Which is a deadly situation one it teaches men then have no respondsibility two it encourages high divorce rates as these women all pretend to be single mothers anyways. This is a absolute disaster and I fear for the fatherless generation.

The enforcement of the patriarchal standard comes at the cost of both women and children.

Instead a more egalitarian approach should sought with shared burdens, and that requires a more introspective and deeper negotiating regarding the material contract and relationship than most somalis are capable off.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And I think she needs to change her underwear more often but you don't hear me saying that she's rude apologize to me now and I will unqashin you :trumpsmirk:

Why do u I need to change my underwear when u want to sniff it?

Listen I am unbothered but Somalies girls are running to cadaan,asian,madow f*ck i even seen a girl with a kurd. The main reason is you lot let them down. So don't complain when the generation of fatherless kids create a bunch of non somalies

So????

Isn't it their choice. Who are you to find a solution for what is essentially a non problem.

The most autonamous an indivual is when deciding to mate/marry. the selection process is prejudice, petty, childish etc but its the right of every indivual. Every reason for not wanting to mate/marry someone - in this case a specific group of people, ie ethnicity - is a very legitimate reason.

Somali girls "running away" to others have that same inalinable right to do so regardless of any reason they have.

One's right to practise their indivual liberty is of greater relevance than the outcome of their choices.

I never understand these region specific threads when this happens everywhere somalis live even in Somalia.

You'll see 17 year old Somali girls on their 2nd divorce and 2 children in Somalia.

So????

Isn't it their choice. Who are you to find a solution for what is essentially a non problem.

The most autonamous an indivual is when deciding to mate/marry. the selection process is prejudice, petty, childish etc but its the right of every indivual. Every reason for not wanting to mate/marry someone - in this case a specific group of people, ie ethnicity - is a very legitimate reason.

Somali girls "running away" to others have that same inalinable right to do so regardless of any reason they have.

One's right to practise their indivual liberty is of greater relevance than the outcome of their choices.

:9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

@Knowles I found the elusive male somali feminist. Come get him :gnzbryw:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Samsung
Why do you Somali women keep marrying low quality men not only do you marry lower class Somali men but all nationalities? Don't women marry up?

The answer to your question it because you are letting them.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Lool i'm not qabiilist infact i loathe that shit

Now go find the dirt you speak of :farole:

I'm an indivualist and i support indivual liberty. That's it.

Underneath every faraxs macwis is the stench of mysogyny, patriarchy and entitlement, are you sure you want to do this?

Muji

VIP
Is this your king? @Steamdevolopment
5FC1B8D3-B2F9-4CAB-8DCB-4D19013DBB6D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts