UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

bro this dude if he’s radicalised isn’t gonna be your average conservative. 90% of our community in the U.K. is conservative. They don’t go around killing MPs.

He’ll most likely be some ISIS fanatic who believes in a caliphate. He can be any Somali.

Also I find it hilarious you think anyone even knew this MP, let alone some pro-SL bill in parliament.
My guy, I'm responding to the dude who said 'It wasn't a somali it was a lander". And bare in mind this attacker didn't target a random mp at parliament but walked into a specific MP's consituency meeting in some random place outside of london.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My guy, I'm responding to the dude who said 'It wasn't a somali it was a lander". And bare in mind this attacker didn't target a random mp at parliament but walked into one of his consituency meetings in some random place outside of london.
Thats why you have to teach EDL about qabil

bidenkulaha

GalYare
But why this politician? He seems middle of the road little influence guy.
It’s probably because he was easily accessible. He posted on his Twitter that he’d be at the church for his surgery on Friday.

Sad part is that he only does the surgery away from his office because he wants less security to meet people easier. Sadly for him it made him an easy target.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
We don't even have an official pic or the name of the guy, yet, we got a gaal on here and his supporters, chatting shite about Somalis?

I've been to that town, Leigh-on-Sea, many many times and you would never see a Somali there. Yet, we supposedly have a Somali there now, and murdering an MP?

Keo

VIP
I'm gonna wait for more info. They were parading on social media about how the Birmingham City Centre stabber a year ago was Somali but turned out to be a Jamaican Christian. There were even some online newspaper articles that mentioned he was Somali but it turned out to not be true.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I'm gonna wait for more info. They were parading on social media about how the Birmingham City Centre stabber a year ago was Somali but turned out to be a Jamaican Christian. There were even some online newspaper articles that mentioned he was Somali but it turned out to not be true.

Exactly right, saxiib. Thus guy @AbdiGaalDoon wuu waash'aa whenever he hears of something like this happening.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The guy clearly had mental issues. What terrorist goes to a tiny town in Essex rather than doing something big in London?
You can’t be serious? This is bigger than anything he could’ve managed.

It’s gonna be remembered for years. We still talk about Jo Cox every other month.

Barely anyone talks about the Manchester bombings.

Killing an MP> Stabbing a few people.

You can’t be serious? This is bigger than anything he could’ve managed.

It’s gonna be remembered for years. We still talk about Jo Cox every other month.

Barely anyone talks about the Manchester bombings
What kind of nigga goes to Southend to go and stab an MP rather than doing it an major city?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What kind of nigga goes to Southend to go and stab an MP rather than doing it an major city?
MP announced it. It was perfect timing for the killer. MP even went without security.

Most MPs stay in their offices with a more security nowadays.

Trending

Latest posts