UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

What is seriously wrong with UK Somalis? The extremists, the roadmen, the attention seeking racists online.....
Over It Reaction GIF

We don't even have an official pic or the name of the guy, yet, we got a gaal on here and his supporters, chatting shite about Somalis?

I've been to that town, Leigh-on-Sea, many many times and you would never see a Somali there. Yet, we supposedly have a Somali there now, and murdering an MP?
He was a mp in basildon from what I read, only some shit somali families are sent there. And the guy was aged 25 and african. Most likely a somali.

Honestly though, this isn't gonna be an intra-somali issue now where we can banter on sspot. Our issues are gonna start getting adressed from the outside. Ones we've kept on ducking for the longest.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Are you all right? My MP literally lets people come in with no security.
He’s also a target then. Potentially. For balance mine is never to be seen. And I’m a Labour member who’s campaigned for him lol

Regardless it’s a fact that this MP had security at his constituency office and decided to go to different places to meet more people.

He’s also a target then. Potentially. For balance mine is never to be seen. And I’m a Labour member who’s campaigned for him lol

Regardless it’s a fact that this MP had security at his constituency office and decided to go to different places to meet more people.
Most are lol, it's not hard to. But the amount of black people in Southend is tiny and the chances that it's a Somali is astronomically low.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
There are more Nigerians and Ghanians in the UK than Somalis. I think we should wait for official confirmation.
Even white peoples can differentiate between Ghanaians and Somalis. It would be embarrassing for all the journalists to get this wrong.

Keo

VIP
He was a mp in basildon from what I read, only some shit somali families are sent there. And the guy was aged 25 and african. Most likely a somali.
All I'm saying is that you should always keep in mind that whenever there's information of the suspect being Somali especially in the UK you should always wait for more facts to come out instead of just accepting the information right away. There's been numerous instances where information has come out of the suspect being of Somali origin that turned out to be false later on.