UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We have an integration problem. Somalis in the U.K. live in their own parallel universe. Their own height streets, their own mosques, their own Somali dominated schools, their Somali friends etc.

The last government that even dared to do anything about this was the Tony Blair government with their attempt at forced integration and ASBOs. We have single mothers raising kids because the dads are all failures. Which is why we account for so many gang killings.

Things since however have gotten worse. I suspect there’s many of these people lurking and now seeing how easy it is to kill an MP will be inspired. I despair.

No its not, at all. No comparison. It has nothing to do with a diaspora war. It's called facts. Go on social media and you will see where the hate comes from. It comes from 1 community. I saw it on the ground for over a decade every year and on social media.
You only upset cause they homophobic m. All Somalis are

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I need an apology from all the nacaases who have attacked me and called me an cadaan pleaser since 2015. I have been ringing the alarm for so long. I have the bruises to show for it. I was always belittled and mocked for my efforts. I was even on some occasions told to die.

I need an apology from all the nacaases who have attacked me and called me an cadaan pleaser since 2015. I have been ringing the alarm for so long. I have the bruises to show for it. I was always belittled and mocked for my efforts. I was even on some occasions told to die.
So they beat you up when you were here and you held a grudge since then. Shame they didn’t end you