UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

GemState

36/21
VIP

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
There was a terrorist attack in Toronto by a Somali dude and he was mentally unstable. The court ruled him NCR in his case. Not saying that this guy has mental health issues but you can't rule it out.

This guy killed a sitting religious Catholic MP in a church. It was a terror attack. That guy sliced a few soldiers and was high. Stop making excuses. No one even condemns the terrorists when this crap happens. Only I do.

This guy killed a sitting religious Catholic MP in a church. It was a terror attack. That guy sliced a few soldiers and was high. Stop making excuses. No one even condemns the terrorists when this crap happens. Only I do.
You're not the only one sxb. The 'Somali' image is beyond salvageable at this point. I gave up.

Who doesn't condemn these idiots? That's not the point, we need to wait to get all the info before labeling him a terrorist. It's definitely not in our best interest as a community so you can't blame me for wanting him to be a nutcase.

What are you talking about? Everyone condems terrorism. Besides, this is the fault of the individual and no one else.

Our rep is in the gutter with these murders. We are seeing the effect of 30 years with no government and generation of Somalis who were raised on chaos and now they entered Europe.

You're not the only one sxb. The 'Somali' image is beyond salvageable at this point. I gave up.
Ya you are right! If it is even salvageable we would need the oil money and a smart leader to rebuild our reputation!
The Somali reputation is complete dead as of now :francis:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We are fucked. Before my lynching I want to say it was nice living in the U.K, by far the best western country

Also lol at nearly every newspaper using Somalian ffs

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Making this diaspora war….so predictable. Somalis are the same everywhere you clown

No its not, at all. No comparison. It has nothing to do with a diaspora war. It's called facts. Go on social media and you will see where the hate comes from. It comes from 1 community. I saw it on the ground for over a decade every year and on social media.

Trending

Latest posts