BREAKING NEWS UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
It has been confirmed. Gender: male Age: 25 Ethnicity: Somali Qabiil: isaq what else are you waiting for?
It has been confirmed. Gender: male Age: 25 Ethnicity: Somali Qabiil: isaq what else are you waiting for?

It has been confirmed.

Ethnicity: Somali
Qabiil: isaq

what else are you waiting for?
Does he eat muuse with his rice and Basta.

Does he have bidaar at age 25 .

We still have questions

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Times like this I say alx i don't look like your average low IQ somalian :meleshame:

THANK GOD

I'm half afar and if anybody dares to ask for proof I just smile .

d88290506bbe86c24d2e8b5fc96595b579ed1659_00.jpg

All I'm saying is that you should always keep in mind that whenever there's information of the suspect being Somali especially in the UK you should always wait for more facts to come out instead of just accepting the information right away. There's been numerous instances where information has come out of the suspect being of Somali origin that turned out to be false later on.
That’s plausible….it’s fat too early to tell what specific ethnicity he is

It hasn't been a good week.

1. The ocean dispute
2. South Africa xenophobia
3. MP killed

And then to top it off a completely dysfunctional failed government that has done nothing significant in its term. I think I'm going to stop following Somali news for a long time and focus locally where I am. It's time we set up roots and stop pretending we are here for an extended vacation so we can better contribute to wherever we live.

It's never a quiet month for Somalis, there always some wack stuff or drama happening

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Abaha was UK diaspora , focks its wrong with yall? slicing whole MP with ur butter knifes….

wallahi u guys are finito, if i were u guys, i would book a ticket to closest flight to somalia or whatever sh1t tuulo u hail from

:jcoleno:

Trending

Latest posts