BREAKING NEWS UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

it is a joke fam

an unhinged Farah just murdered a nice Nubian Caucasian king and you wanna use this platform to drag somali women in.
Adventure Time GIF

Uk xalimos are marrying out ajanabis and having kids out of wedlock and uk farahs are here murking mps. UK LOST

:mjlol: :gucciwhat:

Very few UK Xalimos marry out, UK Somalis in general don't marry out a lot.

And it's mostly Farahs having out of wedlock kids with white women and mixed race girls, even inside pen they have pen wives. Thats what i've seen and heard.

Yall went from Somaliland vs Somalia, to bringing this nonsense up. Somalis never seize to amaze me

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How tf does a somali bum even get near a tory MP?? I thought these people would get security after jo cox was stabbled to death by a right wing nut.

They can't deport people who are born there. And if a day does come where ethnicity rules over the land, and europe actually says they want only ethnic europeans, they better come here in north america and collect all their cadaans and ship them home. stop off at australia and south africa too, colonizers there need to head back to mother europe aswell
They don't care very much about a foreigner being born in their lands, if nationalist governments prop up in the West they'll do anything to rid themselves of outsiders.

They also don't care about their past colonising and imperialism tbh, it's only the liberals who make a fuss about such things.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
It hasn't been a good week.

1. The ocean dispute
2. South Africa xenophobia
3. MP killed

And then to top it off a completely dysfunctional failed government that has done nothing significant in its term. I think I'm going to stop following Somali news for a long time and focus locally where I am. It's time we set up roots and stop pretending we are here for an extended vacation so we can better contribute to wherever we live.

I'm not surprised to see it's the Telegraph spreading this, they lied about the prev incident, typical racist UK media being racist. Here's hoping they're wrong on this one aswell.

@doroafels @Jaydaan @xz @Arma @se7en are all correct in their points. We should wait untill the facts come out .

The story doesn't make any sense. How does the media know this was perpetrated by a Somali, does the police just give out people's ethnicity if the only thing they did was arrest someone on suspicion? Also in an area were very few Somalis live and to attack a pro immigrant MP inside a random church? Why?

More likely it was at the hands of some Christian Carribbean or West African.

One thing i have noticed is how white media love bringing up Somali/Somalian and placing our ethnicity into random killers and perpetrators that turn out to not be Somalis. It's like clockwork before there is any information or facts put ''Somalian origin''

There was an Albanian woman who killed someone and they were like ''Somalian immigrant'' and they are still reposting this fake news. There is endless examples

It's easy to see why Somalis are the biggest scapegoats they are ''Black, Muslim, Refugees'' 3 things they all hate wrapped up in one package.

Yeah Somalis need stay in doors for a week and start investing in bulletproof doors and windows. And make Dua that this guy isn't actually Somali

For all Uk Somalis we must remember this: This is Allah's will and he does as he wishes. There is a better life in the afterlife for us than in this dunya.

"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient."

- Surah al Baqarah verse 155

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
Some woman on Sky News is saying he's a "British citizen of Somali heritage" or something. I'm still sticking to my guns and will wait for his identity to be revealed.

Last edited:

Trending