UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

It was just declared as an Islamist terrorism incident. Game over.

The Wire Boom GIF by The Ringer
Over for who? There has been several terror attacks in Uk over the years

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Somalis have no sense of strong community anywhere in the West like ajanabis, I lived next to an Arab community where both their Muslim and non Muslim had a joint community while Somali males fight over qabiil and most other clans had left it because it was that bad. Every where you go Somali males refuse to be good strong leaders at the very least in other peoples countries so its no wonder others attack us.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Over for who? There has been several terror attacks in Uk over the years
Over for any speculations. I wished it was some far right who done it, but now, Muslims are once again, back on the spotlight. And now Somalis too? Gonna be a tough media week.

BBC News on live just said, 25 year old, Somali Origin. So its the start of a long media week.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somalis have no sense of strong community anywhere in the West like ajanabis, I lived next to an Arab community where both their Muslim and non Muslim had a joint community while Somali males fight over qabiil and most other clans had left it because it was that bad. Every where you go Somali males refuse to be good strong leaders at the very least in other peoples countries so its no wonder others attack us.
You really dislike somali men dont you :stopit:

Can someone from Reer UK explain why this MP specifically? What did the poor man do to deserve multiple stabbings? They don't even live in the same region :wtf:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
One thing we can all be proud of is the lack of ‘Black terrorist’. Even the English hate media differentiate us from Blacks mashallah

That's your major worry. For stuff like this, we black, when else, we no black:mjlol:

Can someone from Reer UK explain why this MP specifically? What did the poor man do to deserve multiple stabbings? They don't even live in the same region :wtf:
I’m from the U.K. I’m telling you this doesn’t make one bit of sense. This mp is conservative but he isn’t even bad.. he had no problem with refugees and he would even help new refugees. Not to mention no Somalis are from that part of town!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I know if this guy turns out not Somali,
My UK bruddas better demand reparations

Can’t accept them playing w our name anytime some xoolo commits a crime

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
𐒔𐒗 𐒓𐒖𐒈 𐒖 𐒁𐒇𐒘𐒂𐒘𐒈𐒔 𐒒𐒖𐒂𐒘𐒙𐒒𐒖𐒐 𐒂𐒔𐒙𐒚𐒌𐒔 𐒈𐒙 𐒘 𐒖𐒑 𐒒𐒙𐒂 𐒈𐒚𐒇𐒗 𐒔𐒙𐒓 𐒘𐒂 𐒘𐒈 "𐒈𐒙𐒑𐒖𐒐𐒘" 𐒍𐒖𐒚𐒐𐒂. 𐒑𐒕 𐒔𐒗𐒖𐒇𐒂 𐒌𐒙𐒗𐒈 𐒙𐒚𐒂 𐒂𐒙 𐒂𐒔𐒗 𐒁𐒇𐒘𐒂𐒘𐒈𐒔 𐒒𐒖𐒂𐒘𐒙𐒒.

:wow:

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
All I know if this guy turns out not Somali,
My UK bruddas better demand reparations

Can’t accept them playing w our name anytime some xoolo commits a crime

You need STRONG MEN who actually care about their name to do that. We know how somali males are fragmented everywhere based on qabiil lines. I bet all those Somali males in UK cafes are asking right now "oo Qabiilkuuyahay". Asthough this isnt going to affect them too. Fucking xoolo.

Trending

Latest posts