UK Madows causing havoc in Central London (R.I.P London Tourism)

skin colour and race are not connected. otherwise chinese and arabs would be "asian race".
They are connected for the most part. Black people have mostly the skin tone as do Whites and Native Americans. Asians are just an exception along with Pacific Islanders for the most part

There will always be some discrepancies when trying to put the whole world in a handful of categories

K-M-O

Somali.
Huuno, I was saying pure Somalis are Mariin only, not light skin or dark skin those guys have some mixture. #TeamMariin

Somalis shades are dark skin to reddish brown shades only a minority are light skin.

but most of us are dark skin but it usually depends on the environment you adapt to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reer

VIP
They are connected for the most part. Black people have mostly the skin tone as do Whites and Native Americans. Asians are just an exception along with Pacific Islanders for the most part

There will always be some discrepancies when trying to put the whole world in a handful of categories
skin tone and race are not connected unless youre talking about social issues or east+south asians. race is not a social construct. it is based on genetics which doesnt care about feelings or 21st century anglophone race politics. it is why north sudan has more genetics in common with the middle east than southern africa. it is one of the reasons why english people look down on poles.

also a significant number of unemployed black men make money selling drugs so they could provide for their children and baaby mama. so ofcourse they can contribute.
7.9 unemployment means only small minirity are unemployed while the majority are employed and can contribute.
7.9% is more than double the US average unemployment rate of 3.5. Plus, they're dragging down every other group of men: White men (3.0), Asian men (2.9) and Latino men (3.0).

Your argument is "drug dealing is a job", so trust this is the last response your autistic ass gets.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

If anything your making @Macquul ah s point. Feminisism promotes promiscuity and single fathers. Now women have their own money their more incentived to raise the kid by themselves and leave the man. Feminism creates sexual promiscuity, and incentives women to be in single mother households

Black men have not contributed to their households since the 80s. Meanwhile, Feminism started gaining popularity in the US in the 60s. Rather than admit it's the crack epidemic that contributed to their demise; you'd rather blame it on Feminism when most blacks don't even believe in Feminism.

Let's stop the slurs folks and analyse this objectively.

The blame for this is matriachy in the Madow community. Matriachy always creates failed and degenerate communities. This could be Somalis tommorow if we don't get our shit together, there are Somali feminists on this forum who want us to become like this, rather than have strong family values.
Why are you bringing matriarchy into this and Somali feminists? This is why Indians and Eastern Europeans are winning in the UK, they have their shit together, they realise that it’s a privilege living in this country and to make the most of their opportunity and have ensured that their children study degrees such as medicine, law, pharmacy, accounting ect. Black British have been in this country around the same time as Indians and they’re still struggling and instead fight over postcodes and are robbing and killing themselves. Maybe there is a matriarchal system because there are dead beat fathers who either don’t care for their children or leave the mother when she gets pregnant. Your comment just sounds sexist saxiib.

If anything your making @Macquul ah s point. Feminisism promotes promiscuity and single fathers. Now women have their own money their more incentived to raise the kid by themselves and leave the man. Feminism creates sexual promiscuity, and incentives women to be in single mother households
Feminism would have never happened had men not fucked up. Women were being discriminated when it came to jobs, pay salaries and they were also suffering from ageism from men. I don’t care about feminism in modern society because they have their priorities messed up but let’s not act like men didn’t start this shit.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Black men have not contributed to their households since the 80s. Meanwhile, Feminism started gaining popularity in the US in the 60s. Rather than admit it's the crack epidemic that contributed to their demise; you'd rather blame it on Feminism when most blacks don't even believe in Feminism.
Lmao not everything is black and white the crack epidemic was a contributor however you even admit that feminism was on the rise before the epidemic.

also that’s false that black women don’t believe in feminism. 1970s is when black feminism (in particulary intersectionalism) picked up

“From the 1970s to 1980s, Black feminists formed groups that addressed the role of Black women in Black nationalism, gay liberation, and second-wave feminism.”

Why's everyone acting like most teenagers aren't clinically brain-dead. Didn't any of you do stupid shit like this as kids too?:wow1:

the chinese invented the app to destroy western civilization through the youth .
Tiktok was a stroke of genius by the CCP. The indoyaar version, Douyin, is just communist feel-good propoganda and positive shit. Meanwhile the version we get is cadaan teenage girls, faking mental illness, having their attention span nuked, cutting their títs off and dancing around in their bedrooms like Slavic prossies lol

Why are you bringing matriarchy into this and Somali feminists? This is why Indians and Eastern Europeans are winning in the UK, they have their shit together, they realise that it’s a privilege living in this country and to make the most of their opportunity and have ensured that their children study degrees such as medicine, law, pharmacy, accounting ect. Black British have been in this country around the same time as Indians and they’re still struggling and instead fight over postcodes and are robbing and killing themselves. Maybe there is a matriarchal system because there are dead beat fathers who either don’t care for their children or leave the mother when she gets pregnant. Your comment just sounds sexist saxiib.

You're not under standing what I'm saying I was advocating for Somalis to become Asians in this thread read through all my posts, Family Values is the most important for ethnic group success living in Britain. https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...arents-after-they-get-married-is-wild.135111/

All I'm saying is

Matriachy = single motherhood and broken homes

Patriachy = Strong family values and strong nuclear families

and many Somali feminists in this forum prefer to be in the ghetto with with single mother broken families because that is Matriachy.

You're not under standing what I'm saying I was advocating for Somalis to become Asians in this thread read through all my posts, Family Values is the most important for ethnic group success living in Britain. https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...arents-after-they-get-married-is-wild.135111/

All I'm saying is

Matriachy = single motherhood and broken homes

Patriachy = Strong family values and strong nuclear families

and many Somali feminists in this forum prefer to be in the ghetto with with single mother broken families because that is Matriachy.
Research rockerfeller and how he was and how he was angered by women working and staying at home not paying tax and how he was angered thus he started funding feminist groups

7.9% is more than double the US average unemployment rate of 3.5. Plus, they're dragging down every other group of men: White men (3.0), Asian men (2.9) and Latino men (3.0).

The gap is because is because Blacks face systemic racism in recruitment a person named 'Deyonte' is 50% less likely to get a response to his job application than a White or Asian name.
For Black men who the majority of whom are employed they keep getting kicked out of the home thats why it's creating a generation of fatherless young Black boys who don't have "employed father figure" to look up to, because of Matriachy.

Your argument is "drug dealing is a job", so trust this is the last response your autistic ass gets.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Look here self proclaimed "mrs retard" It still feeds families and Black men on average alltogether earn more than Black women.

Who is your 'mr' btw, by bedwench senses are tingling, I see here a tacit supporter of White Supremacy System.

zackattack

Cowabunga

Hence why I don't put myself in any category

I AM A RUSSIAN VIETNAMESE SOMALI MAN

THE RUSSIAN in me drinks to much
THE VIETNAMESE IN me equates to my small penis

THE SOMALI IN ME sings poetry songs before I kill my enemies since I have a vile anger in me.

LABELS MEAN NOTHING

A little psycho analysis of you is why do you worship BLICK PEOPLE when you are a big foreheaded Somali girl .

Trending