UK Madows causing havoc in Central London (R.I.P London Tourism)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What type of excuse is this ?
U qashin me because I said he acts like 4chan boy? He didn’t even annoyed by that but laughed it off. Why you got hurt?
D56F4027-949B-457D-85D0-356450BDA74C.jpeg

zackattack

Cowabunga
MOSTLY BLACK YOUTH AND THEY WONDER WHY NOBODY WANTS THEM IN THEIR SHOPS OR BE AROUND THEM .

police should profile all these stupid youth FUCKING CUNTS

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Hate to see black people committing crimes, especially those who immigrated to the west. They have failed their parents etc. Uk is full of opportunities, to waste it like this is stupid.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Have the third worlders thought to themselves where they are going to go if they destroyed their own native countries and then destroy the western countries that took them in? What's their end game? Where do they plan to live next? Forget about the evil cadaans for a moment. Is the plan to make the whole world minus the countries who would not allow them in a shithole?

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Somalis are naturally conservative in value however the environment will erase that from the children as their minds can still be molded therefore you get them wilding out on social media and on these streets
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This is what I was basically trying to say in the thread https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...arents-after-they-get-married-is-wild.135111/ and you was arguing against me in that thread :mindblown: lol, cut out the weed smoking it's making you confused.

K-M-O

Somali.
When you call people monkeys to be derogotory do you consider yourself to be a muslim also?

I’m calling these people monkeys cause they’re acting like one.

are you telling me Monkeys don’t act like that?

Real humans are civilised people.

GuanYu

Custom title
This is what I was basically trying to say in the thread https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...arents-after-they-get-married-is-wild.135111/ and you was arguing against me in that thread :mindblown: lol, cut out the weed smoking it's making you confused.
what, i don't think you said that though, if you had i would have agreed and even then the topic was different and not much colleration :kanyeshrug: and I did not disagree on that part i mentioned, I was arguing against when you said it was haram to take money from a kuffar government and the other things.

I do not Bun

I’m calling these people monkeys cause they’re acting like one.

are you telling me Monkeys don’t act like that?

Real humans are civilised people.
Monkeys submit to gods will. Its clear you are not by calling people monkeys. Dont be so fast to consider yourself above one.