UK Madows causing havoc in Central London (R.I.P London Tourism)

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is very sad because the average African migrant is actually very high performing so they are tarring us with same brush. When an indigenous native sees they rightly think our country is being taken over by xoolo.

These people tend to be 3-5th generation rather than new migrants who are very hard working.

GuanYu

Custom title
Sure just like the muslim eating pork is being sarcastic
As I said your understanding of sarcasm is STILL abysmal, How the f*ck you going from me going and saying "how are we not superior to these savages" with a picture of some baboons raiding, to Muslim eating pork is being sarcastic???!??!? which clearly i meant for it be a joke, :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: and Allah did give us dominions over beasts and will be accountable for the actions we take. And if you know anything about baboons you'd know they savages and don't give a f*ck, they'll raid your mother's yard if they think they can get something out :pachah1:

Just say you don't understand sarcasm or jokes and STFU :pachah1:

This is very sad because the average African migrant is actually very high performing so they are tarring us with same brush. When an indigenous native sees they rightly think our country is being taken over by xoolo.

These people tend to be 3-5th generation rather than new migrants who are very hard working.
Biggest cap, ssA's always imitate New World Madows in the second generation.

Black Culture

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

This is Oxford Street where there are designer clothes shops everywhere they can loot, but they only choose to loot the 'souvenir, vape and American candy' stores for sweets rather than get some designer bags, accesories and clothes. Gaddammit why is UK so gaajo :what:, @bidenkulaha I know you love UK but why is it so gaajo man?

Last edited:
Let's stop the slurs folks and analyse this objectively.

The blame for this is matriachy in the Madow community. Matriachy always creates failed and degenerate communities. This could be Somalis tommorow if we don't get our shit together, there are Somali feminists on this forum who want us to become like this, rather than have strong family values.
“Matriarchy” No it’s them not having active fathers in the home.
Is it everyday blame Feminism? We wouldn’t have women in schools or an age of consent if it wasn’t for Feminism, so please don’t bastardise it with whatever definition you come up with.

“Matriarchy” No it’s them not having active fathers in the home.
Is it everyday blame Feminism? We wouldn’t have women in schools or an age of consent if it wasn’t for Feminism, so please don’t bastardise it with whatever definition you come up with.

The Welfare State creates a Matriachy in the Black Community where they have to kick out the father from the house to recieve welfare, so the White Supremacists and Jews have control of the Blacks, so guess who runs the house then, mrsretard? it's the mother, so it's literally and figuratively a matriachy, jheez do I really have to spell it out for you.

I think you got it twisted when I was referencing feminists, I was talking about the zealous feminists on this forum, please read again properly what I wrote kkkk

The Welfare State creates a Matriachy in the Black Community where they have to kick out the father from the house to recieve welfare, so the White Supremacists and Jews have control of the Blacks
No offence, but you’re letting black guys convince you their women are kicking them out of the house to get “more money” when in actuality the fathers contribute nothing to the home and don’t work at all and end up abandoning the family.

No offence, but you’re letting black guys convince you their women are kicking them out of the house to get “more money” when in actuality the fathers contribute nothing to the home and don’t work at all and end up abandoning the family.
Yes they do, Black fathers do contribute until they are kicked out then the Welfare State supports the mothers.

Some Somalis really think they are except from racism against black people as if they look completely different. It's actually comical to see the delusions of grandeur. There are somali males who are doing the same thing. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :fantasia2:

Yes they do, Black fathers do contribute until they are kicked out then the Welfare State supports the mothers.
How could they contribute when most aren’t even employed? They have double the unemployment rate of White’s. Which is why
Black Men Cost the economy 50 Billion a Year.

In October 2021, the unemployment statistics revealed that Black men have an unemployment rate of 7.9 percent, while their white counterparts only had a 4 percent unemployment rate.

Black men between the ages of 25 to 54 would have to get nearly a million jobs (947,000, to be exact) to be on par with their non-Black counterparts and close the economic gap.

Trending