UK leader plans to bring back conscription

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I feel like he has given up on the election, who is this appealing to? Makes no sense 🤔
He's appealing to the Brexit means Brexit people. White, 40 and above, working class, anti immigration, nationalistic, feels the youth are too soft and pampered

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
except the conservatives are going to lose. They’ve had too many scandals across multiple prime ministers to stay in power.

except the conservatives are going to lose. They’ve had too many scandals across multiple prime ministers to stay in power.
It will be the same if they lose that is the direction the UK is headed in.

There was an article two days ago telling citizens to store at least 3 days worth of emergency supplies. The world is becoming more unstable

It will be the same if they lose that is the direction the UK is headed in.

There was an article two days ago telling citizens to store at least 3 days worth of emergency supplies. The world is becoming more unstable

Yh I heard about the stocking of supplies. Things have changed post-pandemic, war in Ukraine, etc.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
And America is doing this:

The old order of 'nothing happens' in Western countries is over

It's just been headline after headline of defensive moves

Yoo they deffo hiding something from us. I ain't dying for Biden :damn:

Bro I've always known about selective service. Pretty much every Somali kid signs up for it just for access to financial aid.

I'm happy im 27. If Ww3 happens they will mainly be targeting 18-26 year olds. With 18-21 year olds getting top priority.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If the Conservatives win some of yall reer fish and chips are gonna be enlisted to the army :drakekidding:

I miss the Gif

1716719019664.png

:jcoleno::shaq::shaq::shaq::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

If the Conservatives win some of yall reer fish and chips are gonna be enlisted to the army :drakekidding:

baljeet wants everyone to go to war while him and his billionare wife stay in comfort.
Europe is just a sattalite state to america. They have no free will. These conservative fagots ruined the entire economy, made everyone poorer and essentially destroyed everything, to make peope forget, they will essentially pull these fake nationalistic laws and motions from the ravagishing shithole they created. I wish i could go back home :ShockedBihi:

Modern day war is just A Rich Man's War but The Poor Man's battle.

Sol

?
Imagine not having permanent settled status and being able to dip the second things do downhill :trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts