uk halimo attacks a habaryar

What else do you expect from these filthy bakhti home wreckers ? they have already left a trail of destruction in our communities that is far worse then these shameless public shenanigans.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Just watched it, subxanallah there is a crowd watching this danyeer screaming like a jinni:faysalwtf:
she turned in to a psycho none of it made sence i had to watch it twice to make sence of what was happening

apparenlty after finding out she had blood all over her face she just went psycho jumping on the bench cusiing the habaryar, she was a sore looser:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
she turned in toa a psycho none of it made sence i had to watch it twice to make sence of what was happening

apparenlty after finding out she had blood all over her face she just ent psycho jumping on the bench cusiing the habaryar she was a sore looser:siilaanyolaugh:

Wallahi this was animalistic, I don't get why the adeer talking in the vid didn't break up the fight.

I would have pulled that qumayo off the eedo.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Wallahi this was animalistic, I don't get why the adeer talking in the vid didn't break up the fight.

I would have pulled that qumayo off the eedo.
i think he came late and their was already a eedo and two halimos pulling the psycho of the eedo, so he didnt do anything other then record cause by that point help had arrived

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
All the based, educated and alt-cushites who're stuck in this shit hole isles infested by dysgenics popolation, I hereby invite you to make your transatlantic voyage to the other side. But please keep it low key cus I don't wanna the word to get out and find my block low self esteem Twitter thugz/z, low level drug dealers, (this is the only way rear Henny are still not kicked out cuz they truly run their shit) and they're our allies although they're degenerates because they stand true to the old age adage of "if u gonna b a monkey be a Gorilla."and rapists .... and I guess some of them work.

Whatever it's these people are lost cause let's reclaim our name from them by igniting great north American Twitter Invasion.

Female brigade is led by three star airforce general @sigmund. Men's council will be a five member with a rotating chair.

As we speak we are grilling steaks and chicken at this park of about 2000 people and wearing a tshirt with Somali map on the back and Somali flag and somalia at the front and am the only Somali guy as far as I know. There are Africans, ADOS , Latinos and whites in our circle and I am eating good and getting served like a boss by different hot mamitas.

But there are few big moms on the peripherie :nahgirl:but wheres @rkelly when u need him:wowsweat:

View attachment 75145
Why did she pull this face @Tukraq @Gambar @rkelly if this is not drugs, then what is it?

That part killed me
191425036.jpg

Kulaha :susp:

I think he slept with a ciyaal suuq halimo and his mariage ended up breaking down. It’s always easy to blame the women.

lool what would you do if you walked in and saw it was your hooyo she was doing this to

1st of all my mother would never put her self in a position like this she is too reer magaal for this kind of cringe fest, second she always minds her business and never gives unsolicited advise to strangers unless it's her family members.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Allah that's Hounslow. Wallahi I'm heading to suuqa tomorrow to see if I can spot that Cardi B imperator. This is the women the brothers have to choose from. My blood is boiling. How can she attack this Somali hooyo for no reason? A Arab woman in her hijab had to stop that from attacking the hooyo. I am so embarassed that she ruined our image.

Gambar

VIP
Allah that's Hounslow. Wallahi I'm heading to suuqa tomorrow to see if I can spot that Cardi B imperator. This is the women the brothers have to choose from. My blood is boiling. How can she attack this Somali hooyo for no reason? A Arab woman in her hijab had to stop that from attacking the hooyo. I am so embarassed that she ruined our image.
@Geeljire sanbuur baa duubayay.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
MashAllah the habo beat her ass good :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:Fish and chips trying to fight hilib geel and caano haha. Did you guys see the retarded face she was making at the end? She is probably under the influence, UK trash per usual :susp: