uk halimo attacks a habaryar

Muji

VIP
I suspect that I ran into you on my last visit to 3rd world UK

I got off a bus but didn’t know the next bus to take (downloaded an app later on). I came across a thin xaliimo, cute and had earphones on. I honestly was trying to hit on her and what a better way then to pretend you’re lost. She was cool peoples and directed me to the bus I needed to take. She was polite and we had an extended conversation. Somehow I suspected that she was a cigarette smoker (xaliimos there are notorious for that ). That got me disgusted and I bid her farewell and left.

We have seen you on cam

You were kind of cute

Gambar

VIP
Lol but not everyone is sane.
She should be used to it, it starts from early when your actual eedos give unsolicited advice like “gaaja uu dhimanaysa naa wax cuun!” Meanwhile that same eedo looks like she could skip a few meals but of course you can’t say that :ulyin:

Muji

VIP
A gang banger would have respect and listen to the eedo? Like haye eedo I’m gonna stop gang banging and shooting people let me listen to your lecture. :farmajoyaab:

Looooool the amount of times my hooyo has given this speech. Abdi gangbanger nods along and pretends this lecture is what he needed. Then he goes straight to his trap house.

I wonder what was wrong with this xalimo. Drugs maybe? She was even pretending the lady stole her phone? Wtf

Gambar

VIP
Looooool the amount of times my hooyo has given this speech. Abdi gangbanger nods along and pretends this lecture is what he needed. Then he goes straight to his trap house.

I wonder what was wrong with this xalimo. Drugs maybe? She was even pretending the lady stole her phone? Wtf

My mother is skinnier than me but lectures me about gaining weight, but she tells other Somali girls randomly that they need to lose weight and should have some shame.

The girl looked mental I suspect she just got out of the looney bin or was on drugs.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We have seen you on cam

You were kind of cute

giphy.gif

I can accommodate you if need be.

Muji

VIP
My mother is skinnier than me but lectures me about gaining weight, but she tells other Somali girls randomly that they need to lose weight and should have some shame.

The girl looked mental I suspect she just got out of the looney bin or was on drugs.

Definitely on drugs. Two black eyes, and torn flesh. Then she wanted more subhanallah lol

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Kkkkk at the aftermath commentary. Habartaa caadi maha kulaha :drakelaugh:

The habaryar only said to them fear Allah and remove your tattoes :drakelaugh:
Mentally sane people would’ve just ignored her, but when you’ve had multiple penises inside you start to lose your sense. Ayeeyo could’ve probably asked What time is asar prayer, an the
qumayo would’ve brought out a knife.4C42ECFA-9A96-4611-8A33-57DFDC0358C7.png

Did you see that possessed face she made with her tounge hanging out. I have said it before 1/3 of uk xalimos are schizophrenic