OPINION UK ambassador subtly recognises Somaliland.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
typing from qurbaha just like me a koonfurian. well done.
Ictiraaf is preferable but look at us now. 30 years of non recognition and we are self sufficient, debt free and has a strong functioning government and army.

reer

VIP
Ictiraaf is preferable but look at us now. 30 years of non recognition and we are self sufficient, debt free and has a strong functioning government and army.
we are both qashin and can only stop being qashin when we wake up and look at who our real enemies are. but that is too much for the dumb zombie nation. nacala.

Gacanka Cadmeed

we are both qashin and can only stop being qashin when we wake up and look at who our real enemies are. but that is too much for the dumb zombie nation. nacala.
I don't hate konfuur but I'm just saying that we have independence and are doing well so we don't need reunification.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
You jealous I support SL?even dhulbahante are doing better under them than when you lot ruled Laascanod. It was your leader Deni and Madoobe Farmaajo lugaha ku dhagan, you are the cancer that killed Somalia. How ironic.

Let it die and everyone go there seperate ways. Somalinimo is a myth.
What better of , the oppressive regime, they cannot express their feelings 90% of SSC people and Awadal region want United Somalia.
Langaab Langaab dhalay
United sovereignty in untouchable wether they like or not
Your nationalism was fake , only whether people like your policy or not. Now that is over your starting disintegrate Somalia.
Finish it of whatever Maxamed Sayd Bare.
You don’t have long time vision for Somalia.
Just rule and destroy
You never build any things you just destroy
Sadly.
I feel sorry people who listen to you
Now Mogadishu people are awake and is time to go
SSC people also are learning to you too
You don’t care about them

Gacanka Cadmeed

What better of , the oppressive regime, they cannot express their feelings 90% of SSC people and Awadal region want United Somalia.
Langaab Langaab dhalay
Your nationalism was fake , only whether people like your policy or not. Now that is over your starting disintegrate Somalia.
Just rule and destroy
Sadly.
You don't even have proof 90% of adwal and SSC want unity. Remember that Isaacs live in Sanaag, Sool and Cayn as well. Also why do you believe that Isaacs weren't killed by Afweyn.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Langaab Langaab dhalay
Just rule and destroy
Sadly.
You abused Dhulbahante and siphoned all SSC aid too Garowe
You kicked out Dhoobo Dareed by the gun and kick him out of Garowe
You humiliated and arrested Saciid kilwe the Warsangeli reporter for supporting Farmaajo you know nothing of Somalinimo but a cancer to Somalia.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Gacanka Cadmeed forget Somalinimo they dont even respect Daroodnimo forget Daroodnimo they dont even respect Hartinimo.

Isaaq are much better and always united despite minor differences. Gobinimo wa loo dhashaa.:wow:

Gacanka Cadmeed

@Gacanka Cadmeed forget Somalinimo they dont even respect Daroodnimo forget Daroodnimo they dont even respect Hartinimo.

Isaaq are much better and always united despite minor differences. Gobinimo wa loo dhashaa.:wow:
It's because Isaaqs have one of the strongest Xeer system and when our elders tell us to stop fighting we do as their words are final.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Xamar implosion really got you mad huh?
Awalba Somali Hanoolaato was PS😀
Now fake nationalist is died now, now he is says everybody go your way.
They never have long time vision for Somalia
Now he is going to blame everybody else the mess they create 😀
They very selfish never put country first.
He destroyed the Somalinomo.
But the country unity will be there. Will always be first.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why do Somalians cry when somebody acknowledges/hints SL for what it really is ie a separate country. I remember the former UK Defence Secretary visiting Hargeisa and he tweeted "our two countries". Small talk like this makes our neighbour go all gaga :lol:

I fear mass Somalian suicides when SL at long last gets recognition :pachah1:
It's been 3 decades and not even aabo ingriis has recognised you.

It's time to come back to reality walaal

Trending