OPINION UK ambassador subtly recognises Somaliland.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
TabK never disputed the survey results from October 2020 in which the TFR of Sool at 7.8 is almost double that of Maroodijeex, i.e Hargeisa&Gebilay at 4.5 . He tried to nitpick my guess of how to divide the 1975 figures of Woqoyie Galbeed which at the time included Awdal.

There is no way to argue that Harti and Isaaq are growing at similar rates when the the two majority Harti states, Sool and Sanaag, have TFRs that are 73% than the Isaaq core. There is no getting around this fact.
somaliland-fertility-png.167907
You know half of sanaag
And some tuulos and cities in sool belong to isaaq. Did you forget to include them in your math to :trumpsmirk:

TabK never disputed the survey results from October 2020 in which the TFR of Sool at 7.8 is almost double that of Maroodijeex, i.e Hargeisa&Gebilay at 4.5 . He tried to nitpick my guess of how to divide the 1975 figures of Woqoyie Galbeed which at the time included Awdal.

There is no way to argue that Harti and Isaaq are growing at similar rates when the the two majority Harti states, Sool and Sanaag, have TFRs that are 73% than the Isaaq core. There is no getting around this fact.
somaliland-fertility-png.167907

there are more issaq in somalia then darod.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You know half of sanaag
And some tuulos and cities in sool belong to isaaq. Did you forget to include them in your math to :trumpsmirk:
“some tuulos and cities in sool”, can you please tell me which cities those are?

The biggest I can think of is caynabo and that’s hardly a town lol. Besides that the second biggest would be qorilugud and that’s definitely a tuulo lol, Isaaqs in Sool are the same as the chances of SL gaining ictiraaf. Near non-existent. :icon lol:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
“some tuulos and cities in sool”, can you please tell me which cities those are?

The biggest I can think of is caynabo and that’s hardly a town lol. Besides that the second biggest would be qorilugud and that’s definitely a tuulo lol, Isaaqs in Sool are the same as the chances of SL gaining ictiraaf. Near non-existent. :icon lol:
:trumpsmirk:
Screenshot_20210510-081435_OneDrive.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There's no Somali land Putland or any shit land out there, there's only Somalia. Some of Somalis are still dreaming and others benefits of situation in xamar, it's only time and you will see, just relax and seat down and watch

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
There's no Somali land Putland or any shit land out there, there's only Somalia. Some of Somalis are still dreaming and others benefits of situation in xamar, it's only time and you will see, just relax and seat down and watch
Sxb its been 30 years. And litterly last night there was a terrorist attack. When are you gonna realise it:westbrookwtf:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Sxb its been 30 years. And litterly last night there was a terrorist attack. When are you gonna realise it:westbrookwtf:
Well, terrorists attacks will not vanish over night, xamar wasn't in better situation for decades, like look they are fighting off alshabaab, building army and so on. 5-10 years from it will be much different.

What a dumb claim. Sool is 4 districts.

Caynaba- HJ/HY
Xudun- Dhulos/HY
Lascanood- Dhulos/ HY
Taleex- Dhulos

Western and northern Sool are an HY/HJ majority. Stick to eastern sool:trumpsmirk:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What a dumb claim. Sool is 4 districts.

Caynaba- HJ/HY
Xudun- Dhulos/HY
Lascanood- Dhulos/ HY
Taleex- Dhulos

Western and northern Sool are an HY/HJ majority. Stick to eastern sool:trumpsmirk:
It doesn’t get dumber than this :icon lol:

what can I expect from 32 IQ incel isaaqs kkkk

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Caynaba- HJ/HY
Xudun- Dhulos/HY
Lascanood- Dhulos/ HY
Taleex- Dhulos
Dumbest thing I’ve ever read, this is more accurate
Caynabo- hj/hy/dblock
Xudun- dblock/tiny bit of hy
Laaska- dblock (no hy lmaoo, you tried it)
Taleex-dblock

Trending