Ugandan woman found guilty for fgm on daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was narrated by Abu Dawood (5271), al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, and al-Bayhaqi in al-Shu’ab from Umm ‘Atiyyah al-Ansaariyyah that a woman used to do circumcision in Madeenah, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood

Albani was a self taught man who is only taken seriously by extremist Salafis.

He had no teachers and had no certification to teach Hadith.

Muji

VIP
Ok now we are going by western standards. That is the problem. Mutilation is mutilation. Sxb.

Suldaanka you’re the water that drips from a rubbish bag when you want to throw it out.

Fgm is not the same as male circumcision!
MEN do not have complications giving birth because of male circumcision
They do not bleed to death nor are they affected as much as women
They do not lose complete feelings of sensation
The are no health benefits of it either

FGM is done purely to ensure an ashy abdi receives a virgin and he enjoys himself during that torturous first night for her. Male circumcision is done for religious reasons and for health benefits. Note the difference? Our daughters will not be made to suffer for the sick enjoyment of men, do you understand?

In Saheeh Muslim (349) it is narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a man sits between the four parts (arms and legs of his wife) and the two circumcised parts meet, then ghusl is obligatory.”

The translation is WRONG.

I speak Arabic, dumbass. Are you depending on English translations?

The Arabic is:

إذا مس الختان الختان

Which translates to "when the tip of the privates meet"

It wouldn't make sense if it meant only if circumcised privates meet, because that would imply that if a man isn't circumcised he doesn't need to bathe after intercourse which is ridiculous.

Nice try with your fake translation.

Suldaanka you’re the water that drips from a rubbish bag when you want to throw it out.

FGM is done purely to ensure an ashy abdi receives a virgin and he enjoys himself during that torturous first night for her. Male circumcision is done for religious reasons and for health benefits. Note the difference? Our daughters will not be made to suffer for the sick enjoyment of men, do you understand?
Again deenlaan ba iidin hayso. Read the Hadith. And try to understand it. According to these westerners you worship its all the same. Genital Mutilation. I say both man and women nees to be circumcised. Period.

The translation is WRONG.

I speak Arabic, dumbass. Are you depending on English translations?

The Arabic is:

إذا مس الختان الختان

Which translates to "when the tip of the privates meet"

Nice try with your fake translation
الخاثان means circumcised. Stupid. The 2 circumsized parts. This hadith is well know and studied. Everyone knows that is the correct meaning. Now i know shaqa kuma liihid diinta.
@Saalax Bidaar war waxaan iila fiiri

الخاثان means circumcised. Stupid. The 2 circumsized parts. This hadith is well know and studied. Everyone knows that is the correct meaning. Now i know shaqa kuma liihid diinta.
@Saalax Bidaar war waxaan iila fiiri

Wrong.

The Hadith is explained by Al Nawawi:

قال النَّوويُّ في "شرح مسلم": إيجاب الغسل لا يتوقف على نزول المني بل متَى غابتِ الحشفة في الفَرْجِ وَجَب الغُسل على الرجل والمرأة، وهذا لا خِلافَ فيه اليوم، وقد كان فيه خلافٌ لِبعض الصحابة ومَن بعدَهُم، ثُمَّ انعقد الإجْماع على ما ذكرناه.

Which translates to:

"When the privates of a male enters... To bathe is an obligation for both man and woman."

Just allow it sxb, your ridiculous.

@Suldaanka

Translate this for me if you even can? :lol:

وقال: قال العلماء: معناه -أي: مَسَّ الْخِتَانُ الْخِتَانَ- غيَّبت ذكرَكَ في فَرْجِها، وليس المراد حقيقة المسِّ، وذلك أنَّ خِتانَ المرأةِ في أعلى الفرْجِ ولا يَمَسُّه الذَّكَرُ في الجِماع، وقد أجْمع العلماء على أنَّه لو وضع ذكَرَهُ على خِتانِها ولم يُولجْه لم يجب الغُسل، لا عليه ولا عليها، فدلَّ على أنَّ المُراد ما ذكرناه، والمراد بالمماسَّة المُحاذاة، وكذلك الرواية الأُخرى إذا التَقى الختانان أيْ تحاذيا". اهـ.

:lol:

Is FGM an African thing, I thought it was a muslim thing, since when did Ugandans do it
The woman was crazy! She did witchcraft on the social workers. Something tells me she's the type of mother to treat her children like commodities.

What enjoyment? I can't believe some men would enjoy that sight of their mutilated poor wife on their wedding night. The female parts were designed to enhance sensitivity and sexaul enjoyment for the female. I can't believe some ppl support this practice.

@Suldaanka

Waryaa, I retract my statement about Sheikh Albani, when I called him fake.

Astaghfirullah, I repent to Allah for degrading a Muslim scholar.

I officially retract my statement.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I and many other Somali men would like a female with a intacted vagina.
f*ck fgm.
Mgm is good I don't want to catch a diseases or get a infection in my surloong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending