Ugandan woman found guilty for fgm on daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutting of the foreskin of the penis isn't mutilation, nor does it impact negatively in sex. In fact it's much more hygienic and combats bacterial infections lurking under the foreskin.

FGM is mutilation, completely cutting out the entire clitoris of the woman leaving her vagina battered.
Stupid. Cutting the foreskin removes nerves. Second you take it that guudinka dumarku is to destroy the vagina. That is not the case. In islam men and women need to be circumcised. Now talk whatever shit u want. Lakiin that is our religion.

There is a huge awareness programs of the dangers of FGM among the Somali community in the diaspora especially among young mothers who are better educated and well informed than their parents and as Apollo mentioned, a couple of generations from now on, it will cease to exist. When I was in Somalia, even the religious establishment were involved in educating the masses about FGM from the perspective of Islam. It was a concerted effort that should continue for the foreseeable future. Once it was a taboo topic and now, families and friends openly discuss it.

Apollo

VIP
I mean how are they different. Think about it.

FGM is far worse. Even Westerners tolerate MGM.

Stupid. Cutting the foreskin removes nerves. Second you take it that guudinka dumarku is to destroy the vagina. That is not the case. In islam men and women need to be circumcised. Now talk whatever shit u want. Lakiin that is our religion.

Most of the nerves are inside the tip of the dick. They are still intact. Only thing MGM does is dry it up and desensitize it slightly. It is not comparable to FGM.

Wrong dumbass.

Cutting the women's clitoris is only an opinion adopted by the Shafi'i and Hanbali schools, and that's a clip, not Pharaonic. Whereas, the official Hanafi and Maliki schools do not call for its enforcement.
I know the Religion more than you. Don't bother.

Ohh and regarding circumcision, the National Health Service, Centre for Disease control and other reputable organisations mention how it has absolutely no impact in fulfilling a normal sex life:

"Risks of male circumcision
The risks associated with circumcisions when carried out by qualified and experienced doctors are small...

Also:

But it shouldn't affect your child's ability to have a fulfilling sex life in the future."

NHS

Most of the nerves are inside the tip of the ****. They are still intact. Only thing MGM does is dry it up and desensitize it slightly. It not comparable to FGM.

I've realised that arguing with 68IQ levels only harms my own intelligence.

Need to abstain.

Most of the nerves are inside the tip of the ****. They are still intact. Only thing MGM does is dry it up and desensitize it slightly. It is not comparable to FGM.
Ok now we are going by western standards. That is the problem. Mutilation is mutilation. Sxb.

Wrong dumbass.

Cutting the women's clitoris is only an opinion adopted by the Shafi'i and Hanbali schools, and that's a clip, not Pharaonic. Whereas, the official Hanafi and Maliki schools do not call for its enforcement.
I know the Religion more than you. Don't bother.

Ohh and regarding circumcision, the National Health Service, Centre for Disease control and other reputable organisations mention how it has absolutely no impact in fulfilling a normal sex life:

"Risks of male circumcision
The risks associated with circumcisions when carried out by qualified and experienced doctors are small...

Also:

But it shouldn't affect your child's ability to have a fulfilling sex life in the future."

NHS
First off to say that guudinka firconga. Its named after the worst gaal in history that should tell you something. Second the westerners dont want you to circumcise girls period. I have never specified the way to do it. Islam says to circumcise both man and women. According to them its mutilationMy girl and the last 20 yrs somali girls are circumcised the sunnah way.

The West has the countries with the highest HDIs. Their values when it comes to MGM/FGM are informative. Besides look at my second argument.
Most americans arent circumcised. I believe. That's besides the point. My religion cant be changed based on what secularists say. Do you beleive in the circumcision of girls

Apollo

VIP
Most americans arent circumcised. I believe. That's besides the point. My religion cant be changed based on what secularists say. Do you beleive in the circumcision of girls

Majority of adult American males are circumcised. They tolerated MGM for a long time, but in no way tolerate FGM.

Muji

VIP
@Cauli @Apollo

Thank you for speaking out against these backwards savage.

Fgm is not disappearing quick enough in Somalia. I had the misfortune of following a Somali snapchat channel a while ago and when it came up as a topic, it’s most fervid supporters were the men living in Somalia. According to them it was the best way to ensure virginity for a girl. Disgusting really.

weak hadith
In Saheeh Muslim (349) it is narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a man sits between the four parts (arms and legs of his wife) and the two circumcised parts meet, then ghusl is obligatory.”

weak hadith
It was narrated by Abu Dawood (5271), al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, and al-Bayhaqi in al-Shu’ab from Umm ‘Atiyyah al-Ansaariyyah that a woman used to do circumcision in Madeenah, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood

First off to say that guudinka firconga. Its named after the worst gaal in history that should tell you something. Second the westerners dont want you to circumcise girls period. I have never specified the way to do it. Islam says to circumcise both man and women. According to them its mutilationMy girl and the last 20 yrs somali girls are circumcised the sunnah way.

Islam doesn't say anything, unless your a ShadiSh or a Hanbali.

Like I said to you it's a debate between 4 schools. 2 accept, 2 don't.

Are you seriously such an unintelligent human being that you don't understand that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending