Ugandan woman found guilty for fgm on daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the old bailey the woman wept as she was sentenced and found guilty for performing witchcraft and fgm on her daughter's vagina to bring wealth and success to the family.

When will this disgusting barbaric tradition be outlawed in the cursed continent?

That little girl will never experience a pleasent sexual encounter because of this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-47094707

:faysalwtf:

Muji

VIP
Ok serious question guys. What can we do to stop this practice, is it education? Reporting people? What is it???

Can we use technology to change things

@Reiko @AussieHustler @Apollo and anyone else who wants to join the conversation, serious answers please

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ok serious question guys. What can we do to stop this practice, is it education? Reporting people? What is it???

@Reiko @AussieHustler @Apollo and anyone else who wants to join the conversation, serious answers please
What can we also do about Somali elders shaming young Somali girls who didn't go through the horrible FGM. They're not considered pure if they didn't get butchered by some mad fake Doctor. We need to change the way people think first.

I don't know but we need to put an end to this evil practice. It's even more disturbing when a female does it to a young girl after having been through the pain themselves.

What can we also do about Somali elders shaming young Somali girls who didn't go through the horrible FGM. They're not considered pure if they didn't get butchered by some mad fake Doctor. We need to change the way people think first.
Simple! It's haram. Islam does not circumcise the females and Ibrahim did not do so.

Muji

VIP
@yakub @Reiko

Both great points

These little girls are brainwashed and groomed in to it. The summer is also known as cutting season and there have been attempts to spread awareness of this practice in school. A long holiday in Africa to visit ‘relatives’ is also a tell tale sign.

Somalian women need to stop forcing their young daughters to go through this barbaric practice.

Any Somalian woman who does this should be sent to prison for at least 10 years.

This is the reason why Somalian women are hated by their daughters.

"Generally, the Somali women are of cold temperament, the result of artificial as well as natural causes: like the Kafirs, they are very prolific, but peculiarly bad mothers, neither loved nor respected by their children. The fair sex lasts longer in Eastern Africa than in India and Arabia: at thirty, however, charms are on the wane, and when old age comes on they are no exceptions to the hideous decrepitude of the East."

Richard Burton
First footsteps of East Africa

:mjkkk:

Apollo

VIP

Western NGOs in Somaliland and Puntland have substantially lowered the incidence of FGM in young Somali women over the past two decades.

It takes at least three generations for this practice to die out. Time will eventually solve it with laws against it and NGOs promoting information against it.

Is FGM an African thing, I thought it was a muslim thing, since when did Ugandans do it

How can it be a Muslim thing when the practice predates Islam and is only practised by people of African origin?
It's Pharaonic in origin. It's an ancient Egyptian practice.

How can it be a Muslim thing when the practice predates Islam and is only practised by people of African origin?
It's Pharaonic in origin. It's an ancient Egyptian practice.
I didnt say it was an Islamic thing but I thought it was something that was culturally practiced amongst certain muslim communities
For example, I know Iraqi Kurds do it too

Apollo

VIP
Is FGM an African thing, I thought it was a muslim thing, since when did Ugandans do it

It is an Egyptian, Cushitic, Sahelian, and Nilo-Saharan thing.

Most Bantus don't do FGM (see South Africa, Zambia, Angola etc) unless they have come into contact with Nilotes (Uganda).

I didnt say it was an Islamic thing but I thought it was something that was culturally practiced amongst certain muslim communities
For example, I know Iraqi Kurds do it too

It's done by African Christians, Muslims and those who follow traditional religions.

The Kurds don't practice the Pharaonic style. Their one is different and it's practised by all Kurds, Muslim, Christian and even the devil worshipping Yazidis.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Enforcement is the only solution. Make a part of a culture illegal, and it will die.

I mean how are they different. Think about it.

Cutting of the foreskin of the penis isn't mutilation, nor does it impact negatively in sex. In fact it's much more hygienic and combats bacterial infections lurking under the foreskin.

FGM is mutilation, completely cutting out the entire clitoris of the woman leaving her vagina battered.

Status
Not open for further replies.