UFC fighter Islam Makhachev sends greetings to the Somali community while training our future champion & ๐Ÿ Muhidin Abubakr ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Garre and Hawadle and many other clans arenโ€™t from the five clan families but are still Somali. So what makes Benadiri so different?
They are maternally Somali. Paternally they vary in admixture from Arabia, Iran, India. Some have bantu admixture, again in Varying levels. They formed clans by themselves. But they aren't connected to the Somali clans.

No shit he's a "type of Somali"
The person asked if he's an ethnic aka Cushitic, the 5 clan families.

He's obviously of a minority southerner. Benadir. What's wrong with saying it how it is?
Muhidin abubakr is indigenous to the Benadir coast. Calling him a minority doesn't erase his indigenous status on the Benadir coast. I am not sure why you are being ethnicity into this. Somalia is a nationality. Somalia is not a homogeneous nation. It is a country comprised of several different indigenous groups. This Ethnonationalism narrative you are pushing is not conducive to fostering peaceful coexistence in Somalia.

Khaemwaset

VIP
too many unemployed Somalis in Europe are into cadaan nonsense like genetics or phenotype or whatever when a true Somali knows all of that is a lie.
Obsession with genetics is not healthy.
Obsession with Phenotypes is gay.

But a True Somali keeps lineage at a high importance.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Relax with the genetic/history bullshit, this man is from a people who have assimilated into somalis. A tale old as time. Hes done good for himself and InshAllah he succees in his life & career.

This was supposed to be a happy thread :bell:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Khaemwaset

VIP
Muhidin abubakr is indigenous to the Benadir coast. Calling him a minority doesn't erase his indigenous status on the Benadir coast. I am not sure why you are being ethnicity into this. Somalia is a nationality. Somalia is not a homogeneous nation. It is a country comprised of several different indigenous groups. This Ethnonationalism narrative you are pushing is not conducive to fostering peaceful coexistence in Somalia.
Read my other post on my thoughts.
Why do ya'll make a big issue about basic things in somalia.
He's a Somali, he's not an ethnic, he's a benadiri who's mixed Somalis. It's not an insult to call him what he is. He wouldn't be insulted himself. He's a Somali UFC fighter.

Somalia is a nationality and an ethnicity.
He's native, part of him, but the thing that obviously distinguishes him is that he's got foriegn admixture due to his ancestors mixing with merchants from the indian ocean trade. He's not of the 5 clans because their Somali side if maternal. But he has his own Qabil and benadiri identity. And he's a national of Somalia which makes Somali. So what's the issue?

People trying to degrade the Ethnicity. Seeing a shit load of qashin, especially by the two saying Somali's are arabs. Smoking mad shit.

Obsession with genetics is not healthy.
Obsession with Phenotypes is gay.

But a True Somali keeps lineage at a high importance.
That is true. Groups like Banadiris or Gosha are grandfathered into Somaliness for me however even if you disagree.

too many unemployed Somalis in Europe are into cadaan nonsense like genetics or phenotype or whatever when a true Somali knows all of that is a lie.
Somalis back home, especially the rear miyii are 100% more phenotype and lineage conscious than western Somalis, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Relax with the genetic/history bullshit, this man is from a people who have assimilated into somalis. A tale old as time. Hes done good for himself and InshAllah he succees in his life & career.

Got ruined. Hate to bring lineage into it but certain characters forced me after they claimed qashin stuff about Somali.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

My bad bro my first question is โ€œhe ethnically Somaliโ€ ruined the thread.

Makachev definitely thinks Somalis look like Muhiudin, he will be mindflown after seeing the 1st ethnic somali.
What does ethnicity have to do with this? Do you realize Somalia is not a homogeneous nation? Somalia is a nationality. It's a country that is comprised of several indigenous ethnic groups whose land is illegally occupied by Somali nomads. Stop pushing Ethnonationalism.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Got ruined. Hate to bring lineage into it but certain characters forced me after they claimed qashin stuff about Somali.
I understand. folks here troll too much.

My bad bro my first question is โ€œhe ethnically Somaliโ€ ruined the thread.

It was not even you, it was one of the last members of the ana arab crew. You would think he would be ecstatic that a carab looking guy is representing Somalia but alas. His maryooley spirit overrid his dhegacas bootyclapping.

Khaemwaset

VIP
What does ethnicity have to do with this? Do you realize Somalia is not a homogeneous nation? Somalia is a nationality. It's a country that is comprised of several indigenous ethnic groups whose land is illegally occupied by Somali nomads. Stop pushing Ethnonationalism.
Stupid nigga

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I loath when we have the "he's not somali" bullshit. Don't you want more Somalis out there? Or is it that people just want Somalis that look like them only? Personally if someone isn't ethnically Somali but is of Somali nationality that's good enough for me. They grew up eating what I ate, speaking my tongue and engaging exclusively in my culture. They are my people.

I understand. folks here troll too much.

It was not even you, it was one of the last members of the ana arab crew. You would think he would be ecstatic that a carab looking guy is representing Somalia but alas. His maryooley spirit overrid his dhegacas bootyclapping.
He doesnโ€™t look Arab. Heโ€™s a mulatto.

Somali-Arabs look nothing like him.