TRIGGER WARNING Uber Driver Killed by Teenagers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbery is mainly done by Madoows, other crimes, not on the same level as White Criminals. Stats support that claim too. In 2019, more Black Robberies then White ones.

The blunt truth need to be told, Grand Theft Auto statically isn't a "madoow" thing, but Robbery is.

View attachment 177028

Done by Juveniles.

View attachment 177029

Done by Adults.

The main crime done by the Madoows are Murder, the Whites are drug abuse and assaults.

the point is people’s hatred of black people is ridiculous. This poor man was robbed and killed and that should be the focus

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
the point is people’s hatred of black people is ridiculous. This poor man was robbed and killed and that should be the focus
The hatred stems from actions, (which is unacceptable of course), but the underlying cause must be found. What led to his death, why did 2 underaged kids decided to go on a carjacking trip. What lead up to this. Questions must be answered to not have another repeat of this vile incident.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
The term Teenager is why some them thing they can do everything they want and wouldn’t be punished. Such a disgrace. Aun to that man. Some of you are too focus on defending madows... eternal victims

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I get, (still unacceptable), why people resort to racism in this day and age. It gets to a point where (still unacceptable) the sterotypical racism can become justified by statistics. How do you think the family of the dead will react when the stereotype becomes reality.

Looks pretty staged, honestly. You'd be surprised how many times stuff like this comes out later as having been faked by reich-wingers. I mean, c'mon... What kind of person who is a "snowflake" left-wing activist (usually touchy feely types) would be that callous about the man's death? It's cartoonish and hilariously looks exactly like what some dumb cadaan right-winger would write to caricature BLM niggas.

1J63SJg.png

don't be a hero
Exactly why was no one pinning them two killers down to the ground at one point the girl in the pink top was walking round freely, man when I heard that huge bang I knew he was finished that sounded brutal aun to they guy, with all due respect but maybe because he was old and use to this bull at work but I would of dragged that girl by her wig so hard she would of let go of the steering wheel quick or her scalp would be showing he should of let go once they started driving fast

AUN SubhanAllah my heart broke watching the video. I don't understand why the race of the perpetrators is relevant. They should both be punished for their crimes. I was really shocked to see the age of the girls, imagine killing someone that young.

White Americans and they‘re Asians puppets are the worst culprits for racism, how are they acting as if this is a hate crime against Asians, when the same people where calling for the deportation of Arabs/Muslims for the Boulder shooting. They simply have black people

Im sorry for you black people in America, first the publicity regarding asian hate, now carjacking and murder😞 the publicity yall are getting there cant be good. Racist white people will milk this until its totally dry.

As i have noticed racist and non racist white people view the black race there in America as the face of wokeness. Even if its they started all this shit, nevertheless they view black people are the reason their favorite shows and ackord are being cancelled, and that everything that is politically wrong in America is because of yall. Even of yall dont view yourselves as black but Somali, Ilhan has put yall in that category. I give that country maybe 2-3 yrs until shit hits the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending