TRIGGER WARNING Uber Driver Killed by Teenagers

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You can't generalise blacks cuz of this its unfair. We somalis have degenerates as well so its unfair to paint all Madows under one brush which is unfair. They murdered an innocent man aun

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Shit like this is what makes me love my British Island. Reer marican constantly worry about violence
giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Truly shows what a sick generation we are growing up in where 2 girls care more about their phones than a whole man's life
You can't generalise blacks cuz of this its unfair. We somalis have degenerates as well so its unfair to paint all Madows under one brush which is unfair. They murdered an innocent man aun

I get, (still unacceptable), why people resort to racism in this day and age. It gets to a point where (still unacceptable) the sterotypical racism can become justified by statistics. How do you think the family of the dead will react when the stereotype becomes reality.

I get, (still unacceptable), why people resort to racism in this day and age. It gets to a point where (still unacceptable) the sterotypical racism can become justified by statistics. How do you think the family of the dead will react when the stereotype becomes reality.
what in the f*ck was that dm. wallahi these blm idiots are crazy wtf :susp:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Albeit Knifes in a view areas, UK is generally safe.
Uk ghettos only have violence if u live in Nice area its peaceful 100% no guns on the street not scared of waking up and getting shot is a blessing. But can't lie I wish my family moved to great america instead of dry uk. My choice if destination would be nyc or la i love big city life. I wish I had that experience but other than that the uk is nice.

Keo

VIP
All of a sudden these racists care about a Muslim man's death. AUN to the guy but there's definitely some weird agenda going on.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
People are on here acting like robbery is exclusively a “madow” thing.
Robbery is mainly done by Madoows, other crimes, not on the same level as White Criminals. Stats support that claim too. In 2019, more Black Robberies then White ones.

The blunt truth need to be told, Grand Theft Auto statically isn't a "madoow" thing, but Robbery is.

1616891754028.png

Done by Juveniles.

1616891804598.png

Done by Adults.

The main crime done by the Madoows are Murder, the Whites are drug abuse and assaults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending