UAE still supporting al shabaab through charcoal trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
DP world is owned by UAE. They didnt like that farmajo remained neutral in regards to the embargo on qatar. So their response was to cause instability in somalia by making a deal with coonlanders. At the same time they're funding al shabaab.

coons = qatari prostitutes, kenyan prostitutes

Fake news Al araby news is Qatari based. They are the only "news" website making this claim. It's propaganda.

You guys should research before you post neefs

You are naive kid she works for Al araby , she writes what they tell her. Your source is a lady who works for the qataris (propaganda). My source is the UN , WikiLeaks, American Military, Arab gulf news , the Somali government before Qatar bought every politician off , and Qatar itself which finally blacklisted one of their middlemen that funnelled money to Al Shabab. Think of that. Look at your source and then look at my multiple sources . You listed Somali news like they were a source when they were just repeating the propaganda coming out of Al araby news that literally no other news station in the world is reporting except for Al araby and pro qatari bootyclappers

@waraabe

why u guys lying to me. Qatari goverment itself has never funded al shabaab just some crook qataris.

where as there is no doubt UAE itself as a government is funding al shabaab.

waraabe

Your superior
Don't forget Ethiopians, if Gabre was still around he would slap some sense into Kheyre and Farmaajo like he did Abdullahi Yusuf
slap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts