UAE still supporting al shabaab through charcoal trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a major major statement. If this is true wich i doubt then we are in big big trouble !

its not brother. If UAE is buying 100m worth of coal a year from them, they are basically funding their operations. And its known the DP world happened because of the embargo issue to stir farmajos goverment, its on another thread.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
its not brother. If UAE is buying 100m worth of coal a year from them, they are basically funding their operations. And its known the DP world happened because of the embargo issue to stir farmajos goverment, its on another thread.
DP World was involved in Somalia before the attack ?

Fake news Al araby news is Qatari based. They are the only "news" website making this claim. It's propaganda.

You guys should research before you post neefs

Fake news Al araby news is Qatari based. They are the only "news" website making this claim. It's propaganda.

You guys should research before you post neefs

The writer is an american based in Washington DC. Her article is not only published there but also on other media sites such as hiiraan, radio dalsan ect.

You guys doing business with crooks.

Last edited:
DP World was involved in Somalia before the attack ?

DP world is owned by UAE. They didnt like that farmajo remained neutral in regards to the embargo on qatar. So their response was to cause instability in somalia by making a deal with coonlanders. At the same time they're funding al shabaab.

this is a major major statement. If this is true wich i doubt then we are in big big trouble !
is well known fact that al kabaab makes money from taxing farmers and charcoal trade.to whom they sale it to i dont know but one can assume the arabs and their love for shisha .some of these al kabaabs even have modern night vision goggles ,mortars high military grade explosives and etc.

The writer is an american based in Washington DC. Her article is not only published there but also on other media sites such as hiiraan, radio dalsan ect.

You guys doing business with crooks.

You are naive kid she works for Al araby , she writes what they tell her. Your source is a lady who works for the qataris (propaganda). My source is the UN , WikiLeaks, American Military, Arab gulf news , the Somali government before Qatar bought every politician off , and Qatar itself which finally blacklisted one of their middlemen that funnelled money to Al Shabab. Think of that. Look at your source and then look at my multiple sources . You listed Somali news like they were a source when they were just repeating the propaganda coming out of Al araby news that literally no other news station in the world is reporting except for Al araby and pro qatari bootyclappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending