U.K. vs USA

U.K. or USA?

• U.K.

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • USA

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters
America is like its own world, depends which State you in

Overall USA shits on its b*tch country UK, it owns Europe now basically except Russia

The United Kingdom is a shithole! I’ve been there myself, felt like I was in Mogadishu the way I’d be seeing a junkie on every street!

meanwhile The Beutiful All-Superior Great Amazing United States of America, ( or BASGAUSA for short ) is the BEST country in the world.

this is where every immigrant, especially Muslim black immigrants should be, Yea yea, we have Republicans, but they don’t go around saying the reason a city is shitty is cuz of Muslims.

in America every road is Nadeef, qurux, dude like every Somali lives in a 5 bedroom house with 2k square feet. (Except for reer Minnihopless, but they will be extinct soon inshallah)

me and my fellow BASGAUSA Somalis have already been converting British Somalians into the US train, take fellow @El Nino he sees the flaws in UK and all the low income apartments, and horrible cuisine… next thing you know he will be living a huge house with a fast car and a beautiful wife.

don’t listen to any of the Aussie @Periplus remarks on the Gucci belt shit, America is an Arnold Schwarzenegger with a Lamborghini.
What do you mean Minnihopeless will go extinct?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
If someone had a gun to my head and said US or UK, I would say UK before they even pulled the gun on me.

American food is cancerous, the gun laws are atrocious and the water is borderline radioactive.

University costs an arm and a leg, whether I get free healthcare or not is dependent on corrupt insurers and the people are smart as a brick.

May Allah SWT bless the British Commonwealth for numerous centuries, ameen.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
If someone had a gun to my head and said US or UK, I would say UK before they even pulled the gun on me.

American food is cancerous, the gun laws are atrocious and the water is borderline radioactive.

University costs an arm and a leg, whether I get free healthcare or not is dependent on corrupt insurers and the people are smart as a brick.

May Allah SWT bless the British Commonwealth for numerous centuries, ameen.
Your using biased common-wealthnimo while answering this question so I immediately discarded your opinion unfortunately.

on a second note? Cancerous? Gtfoh, burgers over fish and chips any day of the week. Yes, our healthcare is shitty, and the gun laws, water is depending on what state, overall though we’re only behind Australia by 0.9 point margin.

there is just 1 thing you just have to admit. Our scenery/geography. We are a geographic monopoly, does UK even have ski resorts? Where is the British Hawaii? Where are the British hiking trails? Do they even have beaches? Don’t even get me started on the Tarantula Desert climate of Australia. All you see is junkies selling pot at bus stops, no scenery at all!

OffTheDome

Proud American
The gaajo kingdom has nothing over ‘Murica. God bless my nation
:rejoice: :salute:
Donald Trump GIF

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Your using biased common-wealthnimo while answering this question so I immediately discarded your opinion unfortunately.

on a second note? Cancerous? Gtfoh, burgers over fish and chips any day of the week. Yes, our healthcare is shitty, and the gun laws, water is depending on what state, overall though we’re only behind Australia by 0.9 point margin.

there is just 1 thing you just have to admit. Our scenery/geography. We are a geographic monopoly, does UK even have ski resorts? Where is the British Hawaii? Where are the British hiking trails? Do they even have beaches? Don’t even get me started on the Tarantula Desert climate of Australia. All you see is junkies selling pot at bus stops, no scenery at all!

Your meat has too many carcinogenic materials that places like Whole Foods exist.

In Australia, every supermarket is a Whole Foods because our government isn’t stupid enough to put toxins in food.

That goes for nearly every other developed country.

The United Kingdom is a shithole! I’ve been there myself, felt like I was in Mogadishu the way I’d be seeing a junkie on every street!

meanwhile The Beutiful All-Superior Great Amazing United States of America, ( or BASGAUSA for short ) is the BEST country in the world.

this is where every immigrant, especially Muslim black immigrants should be, Yea yea, we have Republicans, but they don’t go around saying the reason a city is shitty is cuz of Muslims.

in America every road is Nadeef, qurux, dude like every Somali lives in a 5 bedroom house with 2k square feet. (Except for reer Minnihopless, but they will be extinct soon inshallah)

me and my fellow BASGAUSA Somalis have already been converting British Somalians into the US train, take fellow @El Nino he sees the flaws in UK and all the low income apartments, and horrible cuisine… next thing you know he will be living a huge house with a fast car and a beautiful wife.

don’t listen to any of the Aussie @Periplus remarks on the Gucci belt shit, America is an Arnold Schwarzenegger with a Lamborghini.
what state do you live and what state would be best for somalis to live? only central London is good areas to live but is very expensive

I’ve lived in both countries and will have to say uk only because of the deen. In America, there is so much fitnah and so much haram that is encouraged and passed on. People normalise haram things and try and make it halal especially when it comes to eating out in restaurants or fast food. I heard of young Somalis drinking, clubbing and committing zina. Uk alhamdullilah there is a strong Muslim community where you will find a lot of halal food areas. Also, america is a corporate country, there is no work life balance and women only get one month maternity leave . Health insurance is a joke, doctors also treat you differently based on your health insurance and many doctors encourage c sections in order that they get paid a lot of money. The only good thing about America is you can find high paying jobs and it’s easy to buy a lovely home compared to the uk.

foods in America is also overly processed and contains so many additives, sugars and food preservatives to the point fresh food loses its authentic state. Living in America I would constantly suffer from constipation and other gastrointestinal issues whereas uk has better, healthier foods.

GuanYu

Custom title

Which parts of UK you visit? Where you would see junkies on the street?

Both are shit.

If your poor/middle class go UK.

Rich/Get Rich ? Go USA quick, UK tax for rich is crazy.