Votes: 9 23.7%
  • USA

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was made for UK but i am in USA. :( Allaah swt knows best. :)

neither of these countries are good for somalis unless your Rich or like to fully adopt the Western lifestyle, but if I had to pick than it would be London but only the affluent areas

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
neither of these countries are good for somalis unless your Rich or like to fully adopt the Western lifestyle, but if I had to pick than it would be London but only the affluent areas
The United Kingdom is a shithole! I’ve been there myself, felt like I was in Mogadishu the way I’d be seeing a junkie on every street!

meanwhile The Beutiful All-Superior Great Amazing United States of America, ( or BASGAUSA for short ) is the BEST country in the world.

this is where every immigrant, especially Muslim black immigrants should be, Yea yea, we have Republicans, but they don’t go around saying the reason a city is shitty is cuz of Muslims.

in America every road is Nadeef, qurux, dude like every Somali lives in a 5 bedroom house with 2k square feet. (Except for reer Minnihopless, but they will be extinct soon inshallah)

me and my fellow BASGAUSA Somalis have already been converting British Somalians into the US train, take fellow @El Nino he sees the flaws in UK and all the low income apartments, and horrible cuisine… next thing you know he will be living a huge house with a fast car and a beautiful wife.

don’t listen to any of the Aussie @Periplus remarks on the Gucci belt shit, America is an Arnold Schwarzenegger with a Lamborghini.

The United Kingdom is a shithole! I’ve been there myself, felt like I was in Mogadishu the way I’d be seeing a junkie on every street!

meanwhile The Beutiful All-Superior Great Amazing United States of America, ( or BASGAUSA for short ) is the BEST country in the world.

this is where every immigrant, especially Muslim black immigrants should be, Yea yea, we have Republicans, but they don’t go around saying the reason a city is shitty is cuz of Muslims.

in America every road is Nadeef, qurux, dude like every Somali lives in a 5 bedroom house with 2k square feet. (Except for reer Minnihopless, but they will be extinct soon inshallah)

me and my fellow BASGAUSA Somalis have already been converting British Somalians into the US train, take fellow @El Nino he sees the flaws in UK and all the low income apartments, and horrible cuisine… next thing you know he will be living a huge house with a fast car and a beautiful wife.

don’t listen to any of the Aussie @Periplus remarks on the Gucci belt shit, America is an Arnold Schwarzenegger with a Lamborghini.
Well you had a recent president called Donald trump who talked Sh1t about Somalis in America. He also banned Somalis from coming to America. You lot have republicans who are extremely far right and hate non whites.

U.K. isn’t the best, don’t get me wrong, but our political landscape is not extreme. A far right fascist republican president could easily threaten reer somali Americans for deportation, if trump had succeeded the capital coup attempted Jan6th, what makes you think trump wouldnt of gone crazy and deport you guys?

If you're a physically fit young man USA for sure you can make a good living if your mentally or physically handicap stay on that island it's been downhill ever since they took away Obama care :lawd:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Stay the f*ck where I am lol. Both places are shit holes, one group refuses to at least try to get better and the other lot are the descendants of warlords & criminals who ran away from Somalia.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Well you had a recent president called Donald trump who talked Sh1t about Somalis in America. He also banned Somalis from coming to America. You lot have republicans who are extremely far right and hate non whites.

U.K. isn’t the best, don’t get me wrong, but our political landscape is not extreme. A far right fascist republican president could easily threaten reer somali Americans for deportation, if trump had succeeded the capital coup attempted Jan6th, what makes you think trump wouldnt of gone crazy and deport you guys?
He can’t deport me dude, I’m a US citizen. Trump is long gone, just like farmaajo in somalia people wouldn’t support him deporting minorities unless there illegal, and also America has a superior political system with checks and balances (Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branch) another coup attempt isn’t going to happen

The FBI is already raiding the poor guys house lololololol. He won’t step a foot into the Oval Office.

majority of the country is democratic, infact the Republicans only won the popular vote once since the 1980’s.

admit it, your country isn’t worth living in, does UK even have a single beach? Where’s your Florida? Where’s your Hawaii? You guys barely the size of a single US state.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
If you're a physically fit young man USA for sure you can make a good living if your mentally or physically handicap stay on that island it's been downhill ever since they took away Obama care :lawd:
The healthcare problem is over exaggerated, they never took UCare away, 99% of us have at least some healthcare coverage.

basically every company provides healthcare for its employees, even the lowlife ones like fast food.

I know that @Indeed would immediately hop on to food stamp or some other form of welfare, cuz it’s the British in him. Living in a “mandem” ridden 2 square feet complex with knife violence is common..

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Well, if you are young person US is better to make more money. But if you want to live longer and healthier UK is better.
Minnesota has a higher life expectancy then the entire UK
:stressed:

but that’s a respectable opinion mudane, I’ve been living in the states all my life so I might be biased you are indeed superior as someone who lived in both.

@Indeed let’s call tie… for now…

He can’t deport me dude, I’m a US citizen. Trump is long gone, just like farmaajo in somalia people wouldn’t support him deporting minorities unless there illegal, and also America has a superior political system with checks and balances (Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branch) another coup attempt isn’t going to happen

The FBI is already raiding the poor guys house lololololol. He won’t step a foot into the Oval Office.

majority of the country is democratic, infact the Republicans only won the popular vote once since the 1980’s.

admit it, your country isn’t worth living in, does UK even have a single beach? Where’s your Florida? Where’s your Hawaii? You guys barely the size of a single US state.
Donald trump still got the potential to run. Once the republicans wins the midterms etc, trump will definitely run, or other far right republicans like the Florida governor who also has similar values of trump ie anti immigrants, anti non white etc.

In the U.K., thanks to our central geographical position on the global, we can go on vacation in Spain, Southern Europe, Africa, Dubai etc, we got loads of options.

USA needs to fix their health care system. You got Obama care where premiums and deductibles are so high. You receive your healthcare through your employer/corporation who don’t give a Sh1t about you but the money. You are at the mercy/slave to your employer/corporation. Plus what makes you think republicans won’t get rid of Obama care? They will.

@Velœcity you atm are young, so you won’t need health care , but once you get older, the prospects of getting ill, sudden illness and calamity increases. Then you will know the consequences of terrible American health care system and that it’s better to be in the U.K. while you are 40 plus, health care is free (nhs).

America is good for hustle and bustle when you’re young 20-30s. But in the long term, it’s better to be in the U.K..

whats the reason for this?
Outside of New England region, and Minnesota,(those have high standard of living) USA is a third world country. Lower standard of food quality, absolutely garbage health care system, inequality, Sh1t public services, crime, police brutality, declining infrastructure, toxic political landscape, etc.

You will seriously make a downgrade moving from the U.K. to USA (excluding New England and Minnesota)

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Also some people with no health insurances. Also over medication and over treatments, ie doctors will make you to have procedure you don’t need

Trending