U.K. Faarax goes 2 to Xamar, begs 4 a job & says was close 2 going mental N the UK bc of lack of job

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Be honest! Are you employed in Mogadishu right now or you're living off of your disability benefits? :mjlol:

Or

Hooyo be sending you lacag
i.e does he have an outstanding warrant out for his arrest and/or is he mentally unbalanced and/or a deqancelis straggler?

The top 3 reasons guys go to or stay in Somalia extensively
Nope, I have no desire to return to the Western rat race, yes I'm employed and have no arrest warrant.

I prefer to raise my future children in a pure, islamic, environment instead of turning to atheist gaal like you

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Be honest! Are you employed in Mogadishu right now or you're living off of your disability benefits? :mjlol:

Or

Hooyo be sending you lacag
i.e does he have an outstanding warrant out for his arrest and/or is he mentally unbalanced and/or a deqancelis straggler?

Nope, I have no desire to return to the Western rat race, yes I'm employed and have no arrest warrant.

I prefer to raise my future children in a pure, islamic, environment instead of turning to atheist gaal like you

Nope some go back home because they care about their country. They opened schools, business, or are working in government, I will post about them later I had to go now.

VixR

Veritas

Very well:icon lol:

Let's be honest though, ppl with the likeminded mentality in the bold don't think of Somalia in those terms and therefore defect to an Arab country, any Arab country, by default. You are unique actually :leon:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What would you have done to @VixR if you had her in Xamar? :ooh::banderas:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nothing, as long as she keeps her views to herself

If she goes Ayan Hirsi the locals will deal with her:ayaanswag:

Hold up ! You married a local? Your cousin? How do you understand her ? Is she just a factory purpose?

What'll you do if your daughter decides to go the West for "education" purposes? :mjpls: Or do women not need education?:damedamn:

IMG_2054.JPG
@VixR deeq Africa
Director at Fursad fund (FursadFund is an independent trust fund, entirely funded & managed by #Somalis for Somalis to create 50,000 opportunities. & #FursadoAbuur)

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Mashallah good to see Somalis with skills returning. This is what we call Brain gain. I remember back in 2015, I got an offered to work at two Somali banks. I felt at the time, I had few unfinished business. Eventually, I will return Soon.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Accessibility links
Sign in
BBC navigation
Search

Search

BBC World Service
World Update
Somalia's first ever cheese-maker

Meet Samira Mohamed Abdiraham, Somalia's first ever cheese-maker.

(Photo credit: Samira Mohamed Abdiraham by Muse Mohammed for TEDxMogadishu)

Release date:
20 April 2017
Duration:
2 minutes

I follow samiira on sc and I knew her before she even went there. Started following her from somalidaaduunka where she was featured.

This chick been going to school for For cheese making for a while and then graduated and now she opened that business in Xamar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts