U.K. Faarax goes 2 to Xamar, begs 4 a job & says was close 2 going mental N the UK bc of lack of job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Just the fact that he can quickly board a plane back the U.K. if semi-serious illness happens to him should shame him enough not to urge these folks to tahriib.

Does he not know that a curable disease like cholera is almost always a death sentence over there.

Does he not know that a meningitis illness has rendered 30% of youths deaf and disabled.

Does he not know that a simple illness as dengue kills in the hundreds over there.

Polio has crippled and still doing it. You don't have to go far to see the affect of it. YouTube vlogger Muhubo fabulous has been crippled since she was a little girl from it.
Truly ceeb. I don't blame the locals for hating diasporans. If you are a failure in the west then how can you have the cheek to tell a hopeless Somali not to tahriib? You haven't even made the most of your opportunities. You have illiterate big belly having odeeyaal who went back home after qaad was banned and pay money to be an MP. Then their alcoholic son goes back to work back home because the west is too "hard". You can even find a cleaning job but Somalis have too much pride. Another problem is the pride. I went to a hotel owned by a Somali man and asked him why all the shaqaalo are ajnabi he said because Somalis don't want to work. "Waa la ii soo biila", then they use the money sent to them to pay for a maid and cook. Lazynimada uff.

waraabe

Your superior
Truly ceeb. I don't blame the locals for hating diasporans. If you are a failure in the west then how can you have the cheek to tell a hopeless Somali not to tahriib? You haven't even made the most of your opportunities. You have illiterate big belly having odeeyaal who went back home after qaad was banned and pay money to be an MP. Then their alcoholic son goes back to work back home because the west is too "hard". You can even find a cleaning job but Somalis have too much pride. Another problem is the pride. I went to a hotel owned by a Somali man and asked him why all the shaqaalo are ajnabi he said because Somalis don't want to work. "Waa la ii soo biila", then they use the money sent to them to pay for a maid and cook. Lazynimada uff.

Eloquently put inaabti :banderas:

My cousin has done well :ahh::browtf:

VixR

Veritas
Its xasidnimo, he couldn't make it in the west and he came back to Somalia to work. Unless you're creating job opportunities for those back home you can't talk on top of that there's no health care back home either. If there's opportunity in the west for safety and health care they who is he to stop them?

Also @VixR if you can't find a job with just a bachelors then you need to go back and get a masters degree. Let's be honest most of these western kids unless they're married are dulsaar on their parents. So while you are dulsaar you should be getting another degree.
I agree!!
Wooooooooow :wow: I didn't know it was this bad.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He is saving lives, 1/10 Somali tahriib make it too Europe, its a very dangerous trip and the sea is no joke.

The West is oversaturated and jobs are getting more and more scarce. Africa is the future and more and more diaspora Somalis are returning home. The business opportunities can make big bucks and easily turn into a millionaire.

He is saving lives, 1/10 Somali tahriib make it too Europe, its a very dangerous trip and the sea is no joke.

The West is oversaturated and jobs are getting more and more scarce. Africa is the future and more and more diaspora Somalis are returning home. The business opportunities can make big bucks and easily turn into a millionaire.

10 REASONS WHY YOU MUST NOT GO TO AMERICA

By Mubita C. Nawa

This is not an anti - America campaign. This is a pro - Africa inspiration. Some will accuse me of being unfair because I lived in the USA for nearly nine years. I believe with all my heart I am the right person to advise you because I have seen both worlds.

1. MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT AMERICA

Many people think America is cheap and easy. On the contrary American lifestyle is so stressful. If you are broke in America you are doomed. If you are broke in Africa you can get help from friends and family.

2. LEGAL BOTTLENECKS

Since September 11th 2001 the legal environment in the USA is hostile to foreigners. The luckiest people in America are those who went there before 2001.

3. IT'S EXPENSIVE

It costs $100 to apply for a visitors visa. I know a person who applies every six months. He has spent over $3,000 in visa applications money which he could use to start a business. The air tickets to America are high for a reason; they don't want poor people there. In Africa you are celebrated. In America you are tolerated.

4. IT'S BETTER HERE

There are some successful Africans in America. Nigerians in particular are doing well. But many Africans in the USA are not doing too well. Mexicans are earning more now than even the African Americans.

In the nine years I lived in the USA I never had a maid. I couldn't afford one. In the nine years I have lived in a Zambia even my maids have maids. My garderners have gardens. My drivers will soon own cars. In America we seek empowerment. In Zambia we empower others. What we seek in America can be found in great books. What we have in Africa waits for no one.

5. A FAILURE IN AFRICA MAY STILL FAIL IN THE USA

Indeed expectations can change results. Some people are going to America because they think it's easier there. It's not. If you are unemployed in Africa you will be unemployed in the USA.

I would like to invite all Americans to come and live in Africa in particular in Zambia. Health care is cheap here. You don't have to see a doctor just to get medication for a headache. Here you live on a big yard with a stream demarcating your plot from your neighbours. Your two years salary can buy you a beautiful house here. You don't need 30 years to buy a house that will fall apart after you pay off your mortgage.

6. TIME IS MONEY

It used to hurt me everytime I visited Zambia. My friends had built houses (fully paid for), were now managers and more settled than me who was still in an apartment. It was so discouraging. In fact there was never a flight back to America that I was not depressed. I was famous in Zambia but a 'no body' in the USA. When I returned to Zambia nine years ago I didn't even have a car nor a house. All I had was an American accent.

7. IT'S FASTER HERE TO GET RICH

If you start a business here in Africa with $1,000 your money will double and quadruple quicker than the person in the USA who will invest the same money at the same time as you.

8. GO TO AMERICA ON HOLIDAY

America is better when you are a tourist. Go visit Florida, New York or any other place as a visitor. You will enjoy America most. Bishop Joe Imakando visited me in Dallas in 2006. He slept at one of the best hotels in Dallas. A hotel I had never even eaten lunch from. It hit me then. I was in the wrong country; a country I could brag about but couldn't afford to live in.

9. FOLLOW YOUR BLESSING

Your blessing is in Africa. Africa needs you. Joseph went to Egypt as a slave, then a prime minister and still went back to Israel.

10. FIND A WAY TO WIN HERE

This is not an easy place. It's dusty at times, corruption can be discouraging and so on. Politics here sucks. But it is the best place to be in the world. Ask Dangote. Ask MTN. Ask Supersport. These are African companies doing well in Africa. Africa is like a tortoise; slow at times but always sure.

CONCLUSION

If you want to go to the USA please do. When you get there and discover I was wrong then pray for me. If you discover I was right then pray for me still. It is your life and it is my opinion. But it is our wisdom together.

If you love American life and you are currently in America but want to come home and don't know where to start from please come. Home is home. Come home where you are free to move around, to travel and to be at family events. Nine years ago I had nothing. I started with on $130 and I have built some amazing enterprises with my wife. I was ashamed at first but I am ok now. Come home where you belong.

Come home we eat Ziwaya together. Come home we drive on our narrow roads with full tanks in cars paid for by cash. Come home we attend family weddings we sing "namonga" together. You are welcome here now. Come home we live in our Chalala homes without aircondition and without a mortgage. Come home where we only have debit cards and no credit cards. Come home where we can all rebuild our lives, communities and economies.

God bless and thank you.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
A lot of the people back home don't see the wonders that Africa offers. So the people from the west are talking their chances

Best way to get a job in Somalia is to work for your fellow clansmen.

I know a lot of dhulbahante company and buisness in Africa who recruits dhulbahantes from sool and buuhoodle.

If I need a job in muqdisho I will look for dhulbahante or harti business :lol:

:russ::russ:

Can you plug in a word for non-dhulbahante brother looking for work? I need a job while I vacation there for few months.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Be honest! Are you employed in Mogadishu right now or you're living off of your disability benefits? :mjlol:

Or

Hooyo be sending you lacag

VixR

Veritas
Be honest! Are you employed in Mogadishu right now or you're living off of your disability benefits? :mjlol:

Or

Hooyo be sending you lacag
i.e does he have an outstanding warrant out for his arrest and/or is he mentally unbalanced and/or a deqancelis straggler?

The top 3 reasons guys go to or stay in Somalia extensively

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i.e does he have an outstanding warrant out for his arrest and/or is he mentally unbalanced and/or a deqancelis straggler?

The top 3 reasons guys go to or stay in Somalia extensively

I'm just kidding and it's Ramadan and I can't speculate. Why don't we wait to hear from the horse's Mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending