U.K. Faarax goes 2 to Xamar, begs 4 a job & says was close 2 going mental N the UK bc of lack of job

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
A few points:

1) The Bachelors degree is slowly becoming obsolete in Western countries, esp in certain fields, and its become more competitive to find jobs. I see a lot of ppl who work in jobs below or outside their field in lower income positions bc they can't find jobs that correspond to their bachelors degree.

2) The job he found is created by a man from the diaspora, from Holland, not a native who grew up there.

I think it's good for diasporans to go back and create job opportunities, but I really hope the same people that are preaching to the local population against tahrib are opening these opportunies to them as well and not just their fellow diasporans. Words are cheap.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A few points:

1) The Bachelors degree is slowly becoming obsolete in Western countries, esp in certain fields, and its become more competitive to find jobs. I see a lot of ppl who work in jobs below or outside their field in lower income positions bc they can't find jobs that correspond to their bachelors degree.

2) The job he found is created by a man from the diaspora, from Holland, not a native who grew up there.

I think it's good for diasporans to go back and create job opportunities, but I really hope the same people that are preaching to the local population against tahrib are opening these opportunies to them and not just their fellow diasporans.

one issue I have with this kid is his crusade to tell the locals not tahriib. Its very futile to tell these people that. They will never be convinced and I think no one should wage awareness to stop them. First of all how can you tell them that when you just returned from a Western country. Its a fact that life is better in the West. Just because it didnt work for you and you failed you cant tell these people not to

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I think it's good for diasporans to go back and create job opportunities, but I really hope the same people that are preaching to the local population against tahrib are opening these opportunies to them as well and not just their fellow diasporans. Words are cheap.

Words are definitely cheap, the same people preaching to the local youth about not leaving the country are the same ones calling their clansmen, cousins, nephews in the diaspora and giving them more opportunities than the hard working, more qualified local youth. Sadly a former druggie, alcoholic, GED having diaspora will get more opportunity based on his passport.

VixR

Veritas
one issue I have with this kid is his crusade to tell the locals not tahriib. Its very futile to tell these people that. They will never be convinced and I think no one should wage awareness to stop them. First of all how can you tell them that when you just returned from a Western country. Its a fact that life is better in the West. Just because it didnt work for you and you failed you cant tell these people not to
Tahrib is a normal response to instability.
Once people are given stability and opportunity, they'll prefer to stay.

If anything, looking towards greener pastures is in our makeup as nomads :patrice:
Words are definitely cheap, the same people preaching to the local youth about not leaving the country are the same ones calling their clansmen, cousins, nephews in the diaspora and giving them more opportunities than the hard working, more qualified local youth. Sadly a former druggie, alcoholic, GED having diaspora will get more opportunity based on his passport.
Wow, I wasn't aware this happens.:mjkkk:

Best way to get a job in Somalia is to work for your fellow clansmen.

I know a lot of dhulbahante company and buisness in Africa who recruits dhulbahantes from sool and buuhoodle.

If I need a job in muqdisho I will look for dhulbahante or harti business :lol:

I think young people back home are aware of the beauty of the motherland so they don't really need to be told about that. Diasporan's can only help to provide them with a more realistic view of life in the west to contrast their friends who left a few years ago stunting on social media. A lot of them are aware of the opportunities back home and think they will come back after a short period of time when in reality it will take years (maybe even decades) to even build a sense of stability and by then it may be too late.

I know a lot of dhulbahante company and buisness in Africa who recruits dhulbahantes from sool and buuhoodle.

The Sad reality of backhome

Gambar

VIP
Its xasidnimo, he couldn't make it in the west and he came back to Somalia to work. Unless you're creating job opportunities for those back home you can't talk on top of that there's no health care back home either. If there's opportunity in the west for safety and health care they who is he to stop them?

Also @VixR if you can't find a job with just a bachelors then you need to go back and get a masters degree. Let's be honest most of these western kids unless they're married are dulsaar on their parents. So while you are dulsaar you should be getting another degree.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Its xasidnimo, he couldn't make it in the west and he came back to Somalia to work. Unless you're creating job opportunities for those back home you can't talk on top of that there's no health care back home either. If there's opportunity in the west for safety and health care they who is he to stop them?

Also @VixR if you can't find a job with just a bachelors then you need to go back and get a masters degree. Let's be honest most of these western kids unless they're married are dulsaar on their parents. So while you are dulsaar you should be getting another degree.

Just the fact that he can quickly board a plane back the U.K. if semi-serious illness happens to him should shame him enough not to urge these folks not to tahriib.

Does he not know that a curable disease like cholera is almost always a death sentence over there.

Does he not know that a meningitis illness has rendered 30% of youths deaf and disabled.

Does he not know that a simple illness as dengue kills in the hundreds over there.

Polio has crippled and still doing it. You don't have to go far to see the affect of it. YouTube vlogger Muhubo fabulous has been crippled since she was a little girl from it.

Last edited:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

:mjlol: this poor igger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending