Tyrese Gibson breaks down due to family court ruling granting his ex wife full custody of child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You dense c*nt I know he lost his daughter, however he didn't have to embarrass himself like that. All I'm saying is that Tyrese is known for being cringy, but this takes the biscuit.
Hooyada waase you don’t know what you would do if you were in his position and you were denied to see you kids I reiterate you would probably commit suicide if you were in that position

TooMacaan

VIP
What gave you the impression I support kids being separated from their mothers? Personally Allah forbid if me and my significant other decide to go our separate ways we would have joint custody in Puntland cause I am a fair man I know the most sublime would hold me accountable for my transgressions and I wouldn’t want to see my children without their mother I believe a man can’t nurture children like A woman can besides the Quran is clear that a mother comes three time before a father.
:ulyin:I'm pretty sure I read previously...that you like the fact, that the laws are skewed to favor the father? Iirc, you listed it as one of the reasons why you wanted to go back and settle in Somalia.

Just so we're clear: When you say you're 'pro-joint custody in Puntland'-- do you mean that legally (as in, you support the laws being completely changed to view both mother and father as the same in terms of child custody)...or do you mean that as an individual? (a.k.a the mother would be at mercy of your 'fairness', and only you'd have the power to 'allow' her access to the children)??

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:ulyin:I'm pretty sure I read previously...that you like the fact, that the laws are skewed to favor the father? Iirc, you listed it as one of the reasons why you wanted to go back and settle in Somalia.

Just so we're clear: When you say you're 'pro-joint custody in Puntland'-- do you mean that legally (as in, you support the laws being completely changed to view both mother and father as the same in terms of child custody)...or do you mean that as an individual? (a.k.a the mother would be at mercy of your 'fairness', and only you'd have the power to 'allow' her access to the children)??
In Puntland the shariah reigns supreme and I as a slave of Allah if I see a matter being ordained from the most high as his servant I will respond by saying I hear and I obey.

Shariah favours the mother over the father when it comes to custody of the children

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why don't we hold a Men's Rights Summit at Queens Park? Just so I know it's you hold up your phone and blast some 90s Throwbacks.

Miskeenka wallahi they mad him cry belo weeye dumarka illahay hanaga qabto fitnadoooda iyo gynocentrismkooda

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Hooyada waase you don’t know what you would do if you were in his position and you were denied to see you kids I reiterate you would probably commit suicide if you were in that position

Neefkan neefku dhalay maxaa na daba dhigay :wtf:

Trying to police what we laugh at you know :draketf:

TooMacaan

VIP
In Puntland the shariah reigns supreme and I as a slave of Allah if I see a matter being ordained from the most high as his servant I will respond by saying I hear and I obey.

Shariah favours the mother over the father when it comes to custody of the children
Yes, in theory-- but I highly doubt it plays out that way...

What's the reality on the ground?? That's what I'm interested to know.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Neefkan neefku dhalay maxaa na daba dhigay :wtf:

Trying to police what we laugh at you know :draketf:
The audacity is unparalleled you are ridiculing and making light of a situation you have never experienced boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes, in theory-- but I highly doubt it plays out that way...

What's the reality on the ground?? That's what I'm interested to know.
The reality on the ground is simple abaayo macaan see a woman knows her position and appreciates a man in his Godgiven role as the provider and protector of the family. There’s no government trying to destroy the familial bond by giving women an incentive to get rid of the husbands that’s why divorce is rare and both the wife and the husband work as a team they don’t compete cause they both have very different and unique roles which are Godgiven the wife takes care of the children while the husband is out kicking ass and bringing food to the table see unlike the man made system which offers equality the most benevolent system the most wise system offers men and women equity

TooMacaan

VIP
The reality on the ground is simple abaayo macaan see a woman knows her position and appreciates a man in his Godgiven role as the provider and protector of the family. There’s no government trying to destroy the familial bond by giving women an incentive to get rid of the husbands that’s why divorce is rare and both the wife and the husband work as a team they don’t compete cause they both have very different and unique roles which are Godgiven the wife takes care of the children while the husband is out kicking ass and bringing food to the table see unlike the man made system which offers equality the most benevolent system the most wise system offers men and women equity
:dabcasar:That's what I thought.
You expect your wife to trust that you won't screw her over, while the law clearly remains on your side (instead of advocating for equality, or even giving her more rights)...yet, you don't think the opposite is fair in Western countries.
If you're for justice, then be for justice ALWAYS. Not only when it suits you:camby:.

p.s. Divorces are also rare bc women are expected to shut up/forgive/compromise whenever/if their husband F's up.

It's crazy he has to go through that... I don't understand why coparenting isn't encourage more often expecially if your paying 13,000 in child support. That child support better come with visitation rights.

Maybe men should organize and change the system.... I mean it can't be too difficult there are men in the high ranks who I'm sure could make things go y'all way :manny: ( equal way)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:dabcasar:That's what I thought.
You expect your wife to trust that you won't screw her over, while the law clearly remains on your side (instead of advocating for equality, or even giving her more rights)...yet, you don't think the opposite is fair in Western countries.
If you're for justice, then be for justice ALWAYS. Not only when it suits you:camby:.

p.s. Divorces are also rare bc women are expected to shut up/forgive/compromise whenever/if their husband F's up.
I reiterate shariah is in favour of the mother gaining custody so it’s fair that fathers do get some time with their children when it’s convenient for the mother.

Over there women appreciate a man more cause they see him as the provider whereas in the west some women tend to see the government as the provider and protector

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's crazy he has to go through that... I don't understand why coparenting isn't encourage more often expecially if your paying 13,000 in child support. That child support better come with visitation rights.

Maybe men should organize and change the system.... I mean it can't be too difficult there are men in the high ranks who I'm sure could make things go y'all way :manny: ( equal way)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The cabal have an agenda their priority is the kids cause if they get the father out the house and the mother working then they can indoctrinate the coming generations and instill which ever morals and principles they choose.

Besides a strong family unit is a threat to the powers that shouldn’t be many are indoctrinated to believe we live in democracy when in reality it’s an occultocrasy if I’m wrong then can you tell me who owns the federal reserves?

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
I reiterate shariah is in favour of the mother gaining custody so it’s fair that fathers do get some time with their children when it’s convenient for the mother.

Over there women appreciate a man more cause they see him as the provider whereas in the west some women tend to see the government as the provider and protector
Doesn't matter how many times you reiterate that Sharia favors the mother...if the law isn't actually on the mother's side in practice. Outcome is most important here.

'Provider and protector'? Lol, how do you feel knowing that you're only valued for your money and bodyguard service skills-- (not your character, personality, etc.)?? It's funny that you complain about gynocentrism btw, because your ideal marriage/relationship is gynocentrism at its peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending