Tyrese Gibson breaks down due to family court ruling granting his ex wife full custody of child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I feel bad for him, his wife is an evil woman. Every man needs to have joint custody of their kids when they divorce their wives, but the system always favors the evil, bitter, and devilish ex.
Then women wonder why most kids they raise up without a father end up on the wrong side of the system and if it’s a female she’s more like to become a it’s a vicious cycle and women are too selfish to realise that it’s the kids who suffer in the long run.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He’s lost his daughter what did you expect for him to be happy?
No but this was on his Instagram

None of us as fathers or grandfathers wanna go home and NOT see or have “access” to our angels..... boys make babies real MEN and FATHERS will do whatever it takes to RAISE our angels.................... I️ know I️ know.... this all looks a way..... Just know this.. God is really really UP to something and I️ have already accepted what God has told me to do..............

to me that legit sounds like he would kill himself and his family out of desperation if he dont get wht he wants

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No but this was on his Instagram

None of us as fathers or grandfathers wanna go home and NOT see or have “access” to our angels..... boys make babies real MEN and FATHERS will do whatever it takes to RAISE our angels.................... I️ know I️ know.... this all looks a way..... Just know this.. God is really really UP to something and I️ have already accepted what God has told me to do..............

to me that legit sounds like he would kill himself and his family out of desperation if he dont get wht he wants
How would you react if you were denied to see you children? It’s easy to call someone crazy cause it’s dismissive maybe you can’t grasp the situation nor can you be empathetic to his plight cause you nor I knows how it feels to be denied access to ones own children

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I wouldn't record myself crying that's for sure
How do you know what you would do? Do you have any children?

He’s a public figure who’s in dire straits he’s appealing to his fans cause he’s going against the system the courts

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How would you react if you were denied to see you children? It’s easy to call someone crazy cause it’s dismissive maybe you can’t grasp the situation nor can you be empathetic to his plight cause you nor I knows how it feels to be denied access to one own children
I dont But I dont think recording yourself crying is gonna help his case

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't know the details of the case but he's clearly in distress over not being able to see his kids, for that-- I extend my sympathies.

As to the child custody laws favoring mothers instead of equality...Get back to me on that, AFTER you drop your hypocritical full-fledged support of the reverse happening in Somalia.:dabcasar::samwelcome:
What gave you the impression I support kids being separated from their mothers? Personally Allah forbid if me and my significant other decide to go our separate ways we would have joint custody in Puntland cause I am a fair man I know the most sublime would hold me accountable for my transgressions and I wouldn’t want to see my children without their mother I believe a man can’t nurture children like A woman can besides the Quran is clear that a mother comes three time before a father.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I dont But I dont think recording yourself crying is gonna help his case
He talks about many other issues in his life he’s a public figure why can’t he talk about the family court system and how it’s bias against fathers? Why can’t he talk about how much pain he’s feeling about loosing his daughter?

I bet if it was a mother who lost her kids you would be speaking like this most of your comments reeks of misandry

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:gucciwhat: do you know how weird it is to record yourself crying? naga aamus dulliyahow
He’s lost his daughter you prick what do you expect him to do laugh you & I clearly don’t know how it feels to lose our children to the system so there’s no telling what we would do, you would probably commit suicide boowe

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
He’s lost his daughter you prick what do you expect him to do laugh you clearly don’t know how it feels to loose your children to the system

You dense c*nt I know he lost his daughter, however he didn't have to embarrass himself like that. All I'm saying is that Tyrese is known for being cringy, but this takes the biscuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending