Tyrese Gibson breaks down due to family court ruling granting his ex wife full custody of child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dude is clearly mentally unstable. I am sure there are reasons for this...
Losing his daughter equals mentally unstable do you see how heartless these chicks are towards men? No empathy or compassion for you men who want to settle down in this gynocentric system take notes.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I feel for him. The courts are generally nicer to mothers rather than fathers. Why be selfish and go for full custody. The kid will resent the mum eventually when they find out that her father wanted her too :drakewtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
why is tyres beefing the rock. Makes no fucking sense.
You have to feel empathy towards these men who havent done their due diligence due to that they will be stuck between a rock and a hard place for most of their life it’s a sad state of affairs that’s why I use this platform to raise awareness to other faraxs and let them know the beast that they’re facing called family courts and gynocentrism in general.

I feel bad for him, his wife is an evil woman. Every man needs to have joint custody of their kids when they divorce their wives, but the system always favors the evil, bitter, and devilish ex.

TooMacaan

VIP
I don't know the details of the case but he's clearly in distress over not being able to see his kids, for that-- I extend my sympathies.

As to the child custody laws favoring mothers instead of equality...Get back to me on that, AFTER you drop your hypocritical full-fledged support of the reverse happening in Somalia.:dabcasar::samwelcome:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
He's not mentally ill, the guy is just phoney like that. People who record themselves crying :kodaksmiley:

Reminds me of that fouseytube guy :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts