Two Truths and a Lie SSPOT Edition

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

3 is the lie
Tell me the story about the leopard. Did you cry?
It was in a Hargeisa zoo. What they do there is only tie a rope around the leopard next to a open air cafe in the zoo. I didnt realize that my seat was just in front of the leopard who was behind a small half meter shed with a thin rope that the genius zoo owners thought was enough. Although that day was it was playful and only tapped me, they have killed countless visitors becasue of the retarded zoo owners.

When they clean the lion cages, they open the cage and leave the door open Subxan'Allah:what:

Wallahi ppl started running like mad, even the Eedos were running with all their might:tocry:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It was in a Hargeisa zoo. What they do there is only tie a rope around the leopard next to a open air cafe in the zoo. I didnt realize that my seat was just in front of the leopard who was behind a small half meter shed with a thin rope that the genius zoo owners thought was enough. Although that day was it was playful and only tapped me, they have killed countless visitors becasue of the retarded zoo owners.

When they clean the lion cages, they open the cage and leave the door open Subxan'Allah:what:

Wallahi ppl started running like mad, even the Eedos were running with all their might:tocry:
What is this
:damn:

@Abdisamad3 @Samaalic Era @The Good behold the African queens:mjswag:
EFmHhdSWwAARRXh.jpg
401e0521fc4e4c1aa2c4ef904a9d6c29.jpg
D3mBYx4W0AMIfAl.jpg

I'm not a fan of really darkskin girls especially madows. Medium is where it's at for them in my opinion. Xalimos r better tho
:diddyass:

There's no difference between xalimos and the girls on the pictures above sxb.. If anything they might even look more fit than some xalimos..

Trending