Twitter xaliimos GENUINELY believe they're better than somali men

I've been seeing so many xalims on twitter talking about somali men and how we're the weak link. They always constantly berate and attack somali culture as well.

Some points they might make are:

- Most faraxs are less educated (than xaliimos)
- They're unemployed (and if they are they make less than xaliimos)
- They're thugs
- Do worse in school
- Somali culture is toxic
- The men abandon their wives and children

and so on. The thing that annoys me so much about this is because it's not even a few, every day when I check my TL, I constantly see this convo "oh faraxs hate it when a xaliimo is independant".

Now I'm not one to start gender wars and I won't be commenting on the 'superior gender'. But if there is one thing that I've noticed is that xaliimos are very arrogant. I remember back grade 10 this one xaliimo was showing off how she had straight 70s, never been suspended and never failed a course. She assumed that I was some bum who wasn't good at anything. When someone asked me to tutor them in math before exams, she seemed so baffled as if I was the last person anyone should ask. The truth of the matter is most xaliimos are mediocre, whereas faraxs are either the best, or the worst.

A xaliimo will constantly be praised JUST for graduating university, this feeds their ego so much, Whereas a farax will not be as praised.

I always thought it was the somali *****s online starting these gender wars. But ironically enough, it's the complete opposite. Where a xaliimo would go online and talk about toxic somali men, and then faraxs would defend themselves. Then everything is turned against them, calling them either "insecure", "*****", or "uneducated".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point the only thing that's stopping me from joining the #abdiexit movement is the small hope that most xaliimos aren't like this and the respect for my parents. I know my mom would be disappointed if I brought an ajnabi home.

ABDI FUCKING EXIT
54699bb040dca362d554bcb1f06db9c2.jpg
gallery_nrm_1420494968-20.jpg
photo-angelina-jolie.jpg
1741355647.jpg
f1c888d62c4781025920b1ff916afd0f.gif
c4174ec94176d808567d711a79b3b285.jpg
54699bb040dca362d554bcb1f06db9c2.jpg
Hedy_Lamarr_Publicity_Photo_for_The_Heavenly_Body_1944.jpg

Biggest pile of sh*t I’ve heard in a while. Most Somali girls I know do complete useless degrees like Psychology and fucking English, I only know of one Somali girl from my area that does a STEM related degree

And is she a stat analyst to be saying majority of Somali men abandon their families? Just cuz her dad was a khat addicted bum doesn’t mean all Somalis have a failed family structure, some of these halimos say that just to fit in with the madows :mjlol:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
So girl who lives in some ghetto in a shithole, live in a tiny house and a bedroom she share with her siblings. Thinks she important because of her useless degree. While having a face ths will be forgotten and social status that will keep her relevant

I'm upset but not from this

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Somali women sexual market value or smv is very high, while Somali men smv is very low. But, this is not all that bad, If you are a Farah who has a high school diploma and a 9-5, perhaps a car, trust me they will put you on a pedestal, so instead of being emotional and hating, hala ficil tamin gabdhaha, its not even that hard for you to impress them and swim in punaani. Unless you completely clapped then I guess you going to need big money :kanyeshrug:

Trending