Twitter xaliimos GENUINELY believe they're better than somali men

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've been seeing so many xalims on twitter talking about somali men and how we're the weak link. They always constantly berate and attack somali culture as well.

Some points they might make are:

- Most faraxs are less educated (than xaliimos)
- They're unemployed (and if they are they make less than xaliimos)
- They're thugs
- Do worse in school
- Somali culture is toxic
- The men abandon their wives and children

and so on. The thing that annoys me so much about this is because it's not even a few, every day when I check my TL, I constantly see this convo "oh faraxs hate it when a xaliimo is independant".

Now I'm not one to start gender wars and I won't be commenting on the 'superior gender'. But if there is one thing that I've noticed is that xaliimos are very arrogant. I remember back grade 10 this one xaliimo was showing off how she had straight 70s, never been suspended and never failed a course. She assumed that I was some bum who wasn't good at anything. When someone asked me to tutor them in math before exams, she seemed so baffled as if I was the last person anyone should ask. The truth of the matter is most xaliimos are mediocre, whereas faraxs are either the best, or the worst.

A xaliimo will constantly be praised JUST for graduating university, this feeds their ego so much, Whereas a farax will not be as praised.

I always thought it was the somali incels online starting these gender wars. But ironically enough, it's the complete opposite. Where a xaliimo would go online and talk about toxic somali men, and then faraxs would defend themselves. Then everything is turned against them, calling them either "insecure", "incel", or "uneducated".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point the only thing that's stopping me from joining the #abdiexit movement is the small hope that most xaliimos aren't like this and the respect for my parents. I know my mom would be disappointed if I brought an ajnabi home.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I wouldn't give to much credence to Twitter on real life people, all the airheads typically gather there to squawk 24/7

Mozart

You need people like me
It’s a tough pill to swallow but as an individual you’re generally a reflection of those around you. As a female if all the men you know are bums you’re probably one too. Even when they get with non-Somali men a majority of them only pull bums - that says a lot about them.

Why do women say if she makes more money than you, she is dating down? are they saying our value as human beings comes down to how much money we make? And if they do, if they are dating men who makes more than them are those men dating down?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bruddah lemme give you a tip let the women talk all they want they're just mad that men are superior :manny:
It's not even just women at that. It used to be just black women talking about black men calling them thugs and bums. But these xalimos want to be black so bad that they slander their own fathers calling him a deadbeat and slander their brothers. They want to be accepted as AA so badly they'll fake oppression and lie about somali men. You don't see indian women constantly bickering about their "toxic culture" when their culture is even MORE centred around men.

Wlhi if I ever meet a xalimo who thinks like this I'll try my best to humble her. Teach her that she ain't shaite

These diasporas on social media need to put the same energy into building somalia and making a difference.

Constantly talking about nonsense and embarrassing themselves online.

It's not even just women at that. It used to be just black women talking about black men calling them thugs and bums. But these xalimos want to be black so bad that they slander their own fathers calling him a deadbeat and slander their brothers. They want to be accepted as AA so badly they'll fake oppression and lie about somali men. You don't see indian women constantly bickering about their "toxic culture" when their culture is even MORE centred around men.

Wlhi if I ever meet a xalimo who thinks like this I'll try my best to humble her. Teach her that she ain't shaite

Much of what they're saying isn't wrong.

Nonetheless they're still women and black at that. I don't care about their opinions even if they're right. In the west we have access to better women. Instead of trying to humble her the best way to improve the situation is to get yourself a Becky, Mei-li, Habibti, etc. :sass2:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Much of what they're saying isn't wrong.

Nonetheless they're still women and black at that. I don't care about their opinions even if they're right. In the west we have access to better women. Instead of trying to humble her the best way to improve the situation is to get yourself a Becky, Mei-li, Habibti, etc. :sass2:
Read the end of the post. I'm not planning on marrying an ajnabi. Alle ima keeno.

Trending