Twitter Xaliimo gets shutdown with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I just think that Somali parents need to teach their young sons how to respect women and not see them as property/sex object or something to assert their power over. They also need to teach their young daughters that they are valued, worthy and just as capable as their sons. We genuinely lack respect for women in our daqan and if anyone denies that...they are being blinded by their privilege/circumstance.

Feminism is not evil. Advocating for women's rights so that they have equal (equitable) opportunity as men is not evil. Evil is trying to objectify, oppress, violate, rape, murder, demean, devalue, and slander women because they refuse to obey by your rules, standards or refuse to meet your expectation.

I cannot and refuse to ever settle down with a man who does not respect women or understand how patriarchy works. My preference has nothing to do with their ethnicity but rather with their ideology.
ain't u an chick that has slept around with every race in the world:russ: I don't think any self-respecting somali man would ever look at you twice:drakekidding: so you don't have to worry about our daqan sweetcheeks. :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Amina Boqor started this bullshit of Somali men ain't shit when she let Douglas do his ting :pacspit:
Call the cops when you see Morgan who shot him but you cowards didn't finish now you about to feel the wrath of a menace
IMG_3900.PNG

:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Someone got triggered :russ:

Only Allah swc can judge amina Boqor, don't get triggered :damnmusic:
All jokes aside I would like to thank you cause if it wasn't for you I would be banned from Somali spot a long time ago and as long as you're on Somali spot I won't be banned qaldanka tahay ba waase illahay naarta haku foogayo while you're taking a hiatus from Islam cause you're too busy staring at men's buttcheeks you banana on jam eating limp wristed ladyboy who idolises the flag of Iran.

waraabe

Your superior
All jokes aside I would like to thank you cause if it wasn't for you I would be banned from Somali spot a long time ago and as long as you're on Somali spot I won't be banned qaldanka tahay ba waase illahay naarta haku foogayo while you're taking a hiatus from Islam cause you're too busy staring at men's buttcheeks you banana on jam eating limp wristed ladyboy who idolises the flag of Iran.

Says the guy who was beaten up by white chicks after trying to talk to them kkkk

Your ayeeyo should've chosen a Somali guys isn't it

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
When females continue to watch their mothers do everything without a father the feminist movement attracts them because they start to believe they don't need a man. I also noticed once women start to make a good amount of money they start to think they're the shit, men if you want to end this gender war you have to be the head of the house, be a provider because once these girls see that their father is out working hard for the family they'll appreciate that . Welfare and feminism are the biggest destruction of the family unit.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Lol...and this is exactly the type of Somali guys the twitter girls are talking about. Take your double standards else where. I refuse to live my life based on your expectations of how a "good" girl should behave to get a "Somali" guy. If he's anything like you I wouldn't want him anyways. To be frank with you...I have hope that you don't represent all Somali males... if your masculinity is wavering or threatened because Somali girls choose to have sex...you have a lot of work to do.
It's not 'your' daqan...it's my daqan as much as anyone else's so go try to control, manipulate or slander someone else because you can't try me..

ain't u an chick that has slept around with every race in the world:russ: I don't think any self-respecting somali man would ever look at you twice:drakekidding: so you don't have to worry about our daqan sweetcheeks. :manny:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Lol...and this is exactly the type of Somali guys the twitter girls are talking about. Take your double standards else where. I refuse to live my life based on your expectations of how a "good" girl should behave to get a "Somali" guy. If he's anything like you I wouldn't want him anyways. To be frank with you...I have hope that you don't represent all Somali males... if your masculinity is wavering or threatened because Somali girls choose to have sex...you have a lot of work to do.
It's not 'your' daqan...it's my daqan as much as anyone else's so go try to control, manipulate or slander someone else because you can't try me..
@Cognitivedissonance come and tell her about feminism. I ain't got time to argue with a white girl.

Ayeeyo is safe so don't worry about Moi

Manchester Air is different to London the last time I was here!

Yes I went to Mr Patels House

Nice House

Moss Side I'm coming back Tomorrow xxx

Oi leave my HA future cousin at peace my MJ Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending