Twitter Xaliimo gets shutdown with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You would hate yourself :icon lol:
Is that so? What have you seen for you to come to that conclusion I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm far removed from what you associate me with bring fourth receipts or forever hold onto your cuqdad.

Is that so? What have you seen for you to come to that conclusion I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm far removed from what you associate me with bring fourth receipts or forever hold onto your cuqdad.

The most recent one I saw was calling beesha Sade langaab:mjpls:

End of the day you're a muslim unionist person so you're good in my books

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The most recent one I saw was calling beesha Sade langaab:mjpls:

End of the day you're a muslim unionist person so you're good in my books
Beesha Sade are laangaab when it comes to kablalax & motherfuck siad barre & motherfuck your books:pacspit:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Why do you kids get worked up over if some scrubby xaalimo with daddy issues rants about somali men on twitter? :gucciwhat:

Go out into the real world and finesse yourself a Becky or Saron. It cant be that difficult:nahgirl:

I just think that Somali parents need to teach their young sons how to respect women and not see them as property/sex object or something to assert their power over. They also need to teach their young daughters that they are valued, worthy and just as capable as their sons. We genuinely lack respect for women in our daqan and if anyone denies that...they are being blinded by their privilege/circumstance.

Feminism is not evil. Advocating for women's rights so that they have equal (equitable) opportunity as men is not evil. Evil is trying to objectify, oppress, violate, rape, murder, demean, devalue, and slander women because they refuse to obey by your rules, standards or refuse to meet your expectation.

I cannot and refuse to ever settle down with a man who does not respect women or understand how patriarchy works. My preference has nothing to do with their ethnicity but rather with their ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending