Twitter Xaliimo gets shutdown with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
believe me its not just on the internet anymore:farmajoyaab:
a few days ago, a somali guy on my job that i've never spoken to just came up to me and started a normal conversation. few minutes later, he starts talking about how somali women aint shit :mahubowtf:

i didnt want to get fired so i held my tongue. i wanted to go full arawelo but couldn't :noneck:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The West is Islamic because it gives women the rights Allah granted them. Feminism is a Muslim's birthright.

Somali women oppose Somali dudes who fellate Arab wannabees who spread their ass cheeks for Wahhabi penetration. May Allah save Cognitive Dissonance from Arabian sodomites.
What's fair about a father having no rights over their kids so you believe it's perfectly fine for family courts in the west to treat a father like a sperm donor having no rights over their kids?

The western feminist system pits men against women

What's fair about a father having no rights over their kids so you believe it's perfectly fine for family courts in the west to treat a father like a sperm donor having no rights over their kids?

The western feminist system pits men against women
I would rape any judge who takes my kids. Including the shariah courts that deny women custody after divorce.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I've never heard of that here in Australia. Do Somali women really not like Somali men?
don't listen to this guy. It isn't true, just how like in your region most somalis marry each other, it is the same here. You do hear of occasionally revert marriages but they are generally rare. However this guy just has cuqdad against somali women. It's complete bullshit sxb that they are running after reverts.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
don't listen to this guy. It isn't true, just how like in your region most somalis marry each other, it is the same here. You do hear of occasionally revert marriages but they are generally rare. However this guy just has cuqdad against somali women. It's complete bullshit sxb that they are running after reverts.
:ftw9nwa: Call me a mad man call me crazy call me whatever you choose but wallahi by he who has my soul in his hand I haven't got no Ill will no malice towards Somali girls I'm merely speaking about my experience. There's no shame in the truth what use is it sweeping it under the rug that won't make the issue go away whether you like it or not I'm calling it how it is.

Wallahi last year my dhulbhante friend was marrying a Isaac girl and he had to go through hell the girls mother calling him a faqash and the girls father kidnapping her and tricking her in to going to visit him in Qatar and he kidnapped her the British consulate had to get involved eventually they got married but all that didn't happen when of my Nigerian friend married a girl from somaliland.

I'm not saying only somalanders do this all Somali tribes do but it's just that somalilanders do it more than others in particular Isaac cause they believe they're a different country and people.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is standard practice in Wahabbi run sharia courts. Women lose their chillun automatically and you're dumping on whites.
Why are you fixated with wahabi if I was indeed salaafi would I be condemning al saud? A little common sense wouldn't go amiss :bell:

Professor

:ftw9nwa: Call me a mad man call me crazy call me whatever you choose but wallahi by he who has my soul in his hand I haven't got no Ill will no malice towards Somali girls I'm merely speaking about my experience. There's no shame in the truth what use is it sweeping it under the rug that won't make the issue go away whether you like it or not I'm calling it how it is.

Wallahi last year my dhulbhante friend was marrying a Isaac girl and he had to go through hell the girls mother calling him a faqash and the girls father kidnapping her and tricking her in to going to visit him in Qatar and he kidnapped her the British consulate had to get involved eventually they got married but all that didn't happen when of my Nigerian friend married a girl from somaliland.

I'm not saying only somalanders do this all Somali tribes do but it's just that somalilanders do it more than others in particular Isaac cause they believe they're a different country and people.
So because of one case all somalis do that specifically isaaq. I knew of an jamacian who tried to marry an somali girl in my city and he got his ass beat and she was an lander, most somali parents want their children to marry fellow somalis akhi. Cases like that are an anomaly sxb

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So because of one case all somalis do that specifically isaaq. I knew of an jamacian who tried to marry an somali girl in my city and he got his ass beat and she was an lander, most somali parents want their children to marry fellow somalis akhi. Cases like that are an anomaly sxb
It's prevalent in the U.K and I say that with a heavy heart now move around and vamoose go get them blades sharpened so you may engage in your favourite pastime sadomasochism. On that note let's agree to disagree.

Professor

It's prevalent in the U.K and I say that with a heavy heart now move around and vamoose go get them blades sharpened so you may engage in your favourite pastime sadomasochism. On that note let's agree to disagree.
if that's opinion then there is no arguing with you akhi. If that is true then it is their life not yours akhi, so let it be. Just worry about ur sister's and daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending