Twitter Xaliimo gets shutdown with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don't usually browse Somali twitter (It's a cesspool) but i admit this one made me laugh :siilaanyolaugh:

On a serious note though, this animosity between Somali men and women on the internet needs to end. Ajnabis are starting to pick up on it :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Its only on the internet i have noticed this beef between faraax and xalimos. We are starting to become like AA's at this point :damedamn:

I don't usually browse Somali twitter (It's a cesspool) but i admit this one made me laugh :siilaanyolaugh:

On a serious note though, this animosity between Somali men and women on the internet needs to end. Ajnabis are starting to pick up on it :mjlol:

That Madow guy kulaha we will gladly take your women... :mjlol:

He probably meant we will gladly "impregnate" your women and move on to another community :russ:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Tommy Sotomayors is one crazy ass nigga. I was listening to his shit once and the amount of hate he has for black women is insane. I wouldn't be surprised we have a xalimo version of him out there hell we even have one on this site

@arawelo 2.0 :mjohreally:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I blame feminism & the western system in general that pits men against women and most xalimos have taken the bait hook line & sinker they support every other cause except their own constantly brown nosing I was chatting to a xalimo the other day that was on her way to central London to attend the memorial for the madow that was gunned down in north London by police a while back not too long ago and she had the audacity to ask me to tag along, I declined stating I'm sure she will meet many revert brothers there & she told me one of the organisers was a revert & she follows him on Facebook, I said masha Allah then atleast you won't be on your own you will have company, waa turncoats willing to sellout to whom ever, not all but many.

Bohol

VIP
make-love-not-war-14041378.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

:damn: of course hes nigerian
He don't need to take them they're waiting in droves wallahi on lists of every mosque in the U.K. and they're even some xalimos who are willing to pay for the wedding it's a sad state of affairs out here in the U.K. But I can't say the same for the rest of the diaspora community.

He don't need to take them they're waiting in droves wallahi on lists of every mosque in the U.K. and they're even some xalimos who are willing to pay for the wedding it's a sad state of affairs out here in the U.K. But I can't say the same for the rest of the diaspora community.
I've never heard of that here in Australia. Do Somali women really not like Somali men?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I've never heard of that here in Australia. Do Somali women really not like Somali men?
To be honest it's prevalent out here in the U.K. I don't know why but maybe it also has something to do with many of the diaspora Somalis in the U.K. Hailing from somaliland.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I blame the parents aswell regardless of the tribe cause if he's ajnabi they will accept him but if he's Somali but from a certain qabil they won't accept him wallahi there's so many reasons but I will lay most of the blame on feminism and the west in general is a feminist society.

I blame the parents aswell regardless of the tribe cause if he's ajnabi they will accept him but if he's Somali but from a certain qabil they won't accept him wallahi there's so many reasons but I will lay most of the blame on feminism and the west in general is a feminist society.
Feminism is what keeps your sister from being chained to the kitchen sink with fifteen barefoot children while her husband is giving it large at the mafrish with a bloated cheek full of qaat.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
ahh... of course our primitive qabil mentality. extinct us already :meleshame:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Feminism is what keeps your sister from being chained to the kitchen sink with fifteen barefoot children while her husband is giving it large at the mafrish with a bloated cheek full of qaat.
The west gives us equality between the sexes now tell me is it fair to expect a female to carry heavy objects that a man can carry?

Islam gives us equity between the sexes a woman isn't obliged to pray during her menstrual cycle & likewise during Ramadan she doesn't have to fast from sunrise till sunset also likewise a woman isn't obliged to partake in jihad like a man is a little food for thought you Shia sadomasochist.

The west gives us equality between the sexes now tell me is it fair to expect a female to carry heavy objects that a man can carry?

Islam gives us equity between the sexes a woman isn't obliged to pray during her menstrual cycle & likewise during Ramadan also likewise a woman isn't obliged to partake in jihad like a man is a little food for thought you Shia sadomasochist.
The West is Islamic because it gives women the rights Allah granted them. Feminism is a Muslim's birthright.

Somali women oppose Somali dudes who fellate Arab wannabees who spread their ass cheeks for Wahhabi penetration. May Allah save Cognitive Dissonance from Arabian sodomites.

Status
Not open for further replies.