Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Spoke too soon. I told you. Threads like these generate views and that's good for business. Congrats to the OP you figured out the formula to get a Plat.

:chrisfreshhah:

It was removed. Maybe the admin was trying to teach me a lesson.:jcoleno:I'm sorryyyy

I’m sure non Muslim niggas are hitting Muslim chicks everywhere and Muslim niggas are hitting non Muslim chicks. You as a non Somali are in the dark about what’s going on in this thread.
We don’t have the issues the UK Somalis do, they want to drag people down with them but nah.
These folks can’t accept facts, they’re diaspora is trash and my diaspora is not, it produces the best of western Somalis. Mali bussdowns are abundant in the UK, this is common knowledge at this point.

No I am fully aware what's going on in this thread because it affects all diaspora communities, Muslim kids becoming athiests. Second generation Muslim kids engaging in dirty sexual flithy acts, becoming gay you name it. No Muslim community isn't affected by the ills of Western society.

There is alot of successful Somalis in the UK, I am pretty sure Somalis are not wanted in the States either, didn't Trump say he wanted you guys to be deported in a speech? Ilhan Omar is getting destroyed left, right and center by the American media because of her religion and ethnicity despite her being an elected congress woman.

Last edited:
No I am fully aware what's going on in this thread because it affects all diaspora communities, Muslim kids becoming athiests. Second generation Muslim kids engaging in dirty sexual flithy acts, becoming gay you name it. No Muslim community isn't affected by the ills of Western society.

There is alot of successful Somalis in the UK, I am pretty sure Somalis are not wanted in the States either, didn't Trump say he wanted you guys to be deported in a speech? Ilhan Omar is getting destroyed left, right and center by the American media because of her religion and ethnicity despite her being an elected congress woman.
Somalis in America have literally done nothing to provoke Trump. The guy is literally known for being racist, so what did you expect him to do? Give who are black, muslim AND immigrants a pass?
It’s like you said, Ilhan is attacked in the media simply just for being Somali and Muslim, what has she done to warrant all the hate from right wing incels?
Somalis in the UK put themselves in that situation, you don’t hear every day average people from MN slandering Somalis for a reason. Reer UK bucktees can try to to distort the picture but we all have eyes and ears. One thing we’re clearly not about to do is compare the amount of successful US Somalis to UK Somalis, that would be a landslide win for US malis.
:ufdup:

Last edited:
I just don’t like when dusty UK cucks lie on my city,
“incel” kulaha:heh:
I’ve been in swimming in siil since junior high
Somalis in America have literally done nothing to provoke Trump. The guy is literally known for being racist, so what did you expect him to do? Give who are black, muslim AND immigrants a pass?
It’s like you said, Ilhan is attacked in the media simply just for being Somali and Muslim, what has she done to warrant all the hate from right wing incels?
Somalis in the UK put themselves in that situation, you don’t here every day average people from MN slandering Somalis for a reason. Reer UK bucktees can try to to distort the picture but we all have eyes and ears. One thing we’re clearly not about to do is compare the amount of successful US Somalis to UK Somalis, that would be a landslide win for US malis.
:ufdup:
UK Somalis live rent free in your head sxb

UK Somalis live rent free in your head sxb
:camby:These niggas started this shit, lying on someplace they know nothing about, of course I’ll karbash them, go tell them that b.s. not me. Just because I got em waving the white flag doesn’t mean I’m in the wrong.
:manny:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Not sure if both girls were from Minneapolis but the situations are real and they were both American. Both stories were covered on previous threads on Sspot.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-girls-need-to-come-take-this-l.47926/

Girl choked in a car by madow

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...aliimo-however-they-left-out-something.70677/

Defo Minneapolis girl, she was a dude in a hotel who is drinking henny whilst her parents think she is kidnapped.

@Yukon_Niner I got you g:friendhug:
None of videos working ?

Lmfaoo I'm dead. It became platinum :damn::damn::dead:
Great, 29 page thread close to 30 all because some random chick is getting daggered by a Madow.

It's like these people haven't left their basements because there too scared to socialize. I heard worst stories then this and I mind my business just like most decent people with lives.

You have to love Somalis, mad people loool.

She quotes Hadith, She seeks help from Allah, she denies it is her in the video, She has faith which is more important than her sin even supposing she was the one in the video. Every way a reasonable person looks at this, she comes out better for associating with her faith and seeking help from Allah in the least.

You guys ought to practice what you preach. Worry about your female relatives and hope the best for others instead of belittling other human beings who fail to live up to their faith.

I wish threads like these get deleted as soon as they get posted.

Why are we shaming our dear sisters.
You lot are acting as if you do not make mistakes yourselves
I am from uk and trust me the somali girls here are 100% on their deen although there are ones that make mistakes
Same can be said for the faraxas who stap each other for £20 note so stop with this bs agenda against our girls and your own business

These types of girls usually dont have older brothers or have useless father and and enabler mother. This crap is also exclusive to London and other big cities. There are plenty other Somalis who dont let their sisters wonder around like this.

Its the Qashin parents and the Cuck dayooth mashaqaysta father, Nacalatullah calayk
You couldn’t of said it any better fam, it’s gets me vexed seeing my beautiful Somali sisters getting exploited by the same people that were mocking us on YouTube saying they wouldn’t date us, Somali girls wake up, they’re just using you, Fear Allah please, before you regret it in your grave.

1. We’re sick of xalimo Double standards and this ruins the Somali diaspora’s image
2. Never heard of a faraax piping a racist :what:
3. the reason why you see more xalimo threads is because xalimos Do crazier things than their male counterparts (there was a xalimo who screamed in the prophets mosque a couple of days ago) and reporting those crazy things will give you a plat thread
4. Eh it depends on the woman
Subhan’Allah, she was blessed to go umrah and visit the prophets mosque, but mocks in the 2nd holiest sight in Islam, what a disgrace, there a people that would do anything to go umrah, this stuff gets me vexes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts