Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Dhulbahante calling me a dumbass? u was talking a lot for a while man, dunno why you didn’t add my snap i was ready to cremate you in real life still.. still waiting furthermore or better yet send your socials ?
I warn you against dhulbahante, they’re very dangerous bro, they finished the British off in 1920, you isaaq don’t want smoke especially from Buuhoodle

Great, 29 page thread close to 30 all because some random chick is getting daggered by a Madow.

It's like these people haven't left their basements because there too scared to socialize. I heard worst stories then this and I mind my business just like most decent people with lives.

You have to love Somalis, mad people loool.

Yep I would only get worked over shit like this if it involved my female cousins or sisters otherwise who gives a shit. Just because she's from the same country as you it doesn't mean that she's going to stick to the same religious and cultural values of her forefathers. This shit all goes out of the window especially when you're living in the West.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
This is not only a UK problem though, its a Xaliimo problem. It’s known lots of Xaaliimos get a wet s.iil when they see a Madow, whether they are from UK, America, Canada or Scandinavia.

Somalis should be strict like the Asians when it comes to their daughters
What's with their fascination with newly freed slaves?:cosbyhmm:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

Thanks bruv

Message to her:
source.gif

World

VIP
Seeing a Somali girl used in the most humiliating way by a non-Somali hurts my soul.

How do I stop feeling like this for a random hoe? :mjkkk:

I would have no problem if it was a Somali guy doing that to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.