Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said not from London, this shit is funny to me, you are triggered tho. Did someone expose your family on here before or something.

@Frostybigmo1 @AarHawd_7 @Yukon_Niner This dudes sister is probably the convict lover, allow him please, you are making him cry :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
How are you gonna turn it around on me when I said it you first?:farmajoyaab:
Your a non darood and from London and you accuse a Darood nigga from Minneapolis to have a sister that loves Madows?
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::damn:

Xaruun

VIP
looool 185cm still. i don’t get what is so hard about either adding mans snap or putting ur socials here loool, holla at the admin or suttin for dm access. the minute u get the dm access you know what to do you dusty barkhad abdi looking dhulbahante refugee rat
You must be absolutely fcking fuming right now

How are you gonna turn it around on me when I said it you first?:farmajoyaab:
Your Isaaq and from London and you accuse a Darood nigga from Minneapolis to have a sister that loves Madows?
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::damn:

I am dhulbahante guy from the East midlands which is a region in the UK.Not even that many Somalis that live here.

Btw that comment about your sister was unnecessary, i apologise.

You wanna hurt this nigga over sspot comments? He must of said something that hits close to home and hurt your feelings lmfao.
are you and Ali new here? this weirdo has been onto my people randomly since October, everything i say is all in retaliation, i don’t hate Dhulbahantes or Daroods or any Somalis. i just don’t like this weird guy bro

And then compare the 3 fatal Somali OD’s to the thousands of other races and ethnicities. Stop creating problems that don’t exist bro because I could easily flood this thread with videos of London faraxs who got beaten/killed by Madows, Somali girls bussing down for Madows out there and people bullying your community.
Are you the spokesman for Minnesota somalis or something you’re doing overtime with these comments. That girl getting choked isn’t your concern you deranged incel.

I am dhulbahante guy from the East midlands which is a region in the UK.Not even that many Somalis that live here.

Btw that comment about your sister was unnecessary, i apologise.
I’m not tripping because my only sister is 7 years old and that doesn’t apply to me, plus you wouldn’t say it to my face in REAL LIFE.
:mjdontkno:

Are you the spokesman for Minnesota somalis or something you’re doing overtime with these comments. That girl getting choked isn’t your concern you deranged incel so stop denying the truth lmao.
I just don’t like when dusty UK cucks lie on my city,
“incel” kulaha:heh:
I’ve been in swimming in siil since junior high school:mjswag:
We’re not cut from the same cloth sxb, I shouldn’t even be entertaining such a cucked and jealous population.
:russ::lolbron::mjlol:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
1:45 was a message to UK faraxs, he’s flexing that he cucked them and enforced dominance
:pachah1:
Istg I would’ve slapped the shit out the monkey if I saw him
Charcoal briquette undeveloped peace of shit :mjlol:
Whallahi I don’t know how you U.K. faraaxs deal with this shit onna daily
I ain’t even on that side of the world and it’s getting to me Nacala :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending