Twitter, Tiktok and now Clubhouse: Somali incels continue to flourish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You name me one time you saw any ethnic group created a large amount of fake accounts together in cohesion and spew racist or xenophobic rhetoric?
I guess a question that needs to be asked first - how do you really know they’re Somalis? Because I have my doubts.
yeh the nigerians that made the “death for somalia” group, they also made that “somali nazi” group
No doubt those accounts were made by ajnabis but probably not even by Nigerians. The screenshot Hani posted indicates whoever wrote it...is very familiar with the Somali - Ethiopia dynamic but they’re most definitely not Somali.
I really find it hard to believe that these are Somali guys/incels whateva u wanna call it. I know enuff Somali youth of all ages and backgrounds and have never met anyone that is invested or care about these ethnicities let alone racially attack them.

I believe these are low self esteem jealous, vindictive haters/ bi-polar Schizos Larping as a Somali who were probably either hurt, ridiculed or bullied by an individual Somali and developed collective hatred towards us.

it could also be some one who was initially infatuated with Somalis in general because of their outwardly open, warm and charming personas but become disappointed at learning that they are not culturally inclusive or kud be some rejected, vindictive person; a jilted lover type (BTW i am guilty of producing a fair share of jilted girls including some Muslimas by simply and honestly stating that we are traditionally/culturally endogamous ; May Allah protects me from their Evil Eye).

There is also the years going saga of some Femcel Xalimos posing as Faraxs who were later doxed as having multitudes of SM accounts with stolen PFPs of somali guys, names and Flag who made their sorry life's mission to attack other Africans, Muslims, AAs and many more communities, attacking people with racist slurs , calling people monkeys and all type of offensive and foul language to instigate wars all the while making us look like dumb in front of the whole world. This has actually continued for years and prolly cost the lives of innocent people.

don't be an easily manipulated and instigated fool that jumps the gun and ride for a malicious enemy determined to give us bad name. Good iftar.
i agree with this assessment! 👍🏽

I guess a question that needs to be asked first - how do you really know they’re Somalis? Because I have my doubts.

No doubt those accounts were made by ajnabis but probably not even by Nigerians. The screenshot Hani posted indicates whoever wrote it...is very familiar with the Somali - Ethiopia dynamic but they’re most definitely not Somali.

i agree with this assessment! 👍🏽
First time you’re defending faraxs, it’s true the devil is locked up during ramadan

First time you’re defending faraxs, it’s true the devil is locked up during ramadan
I defend my farax bros when it’s not farax vs xalimo, that’s the only time I bring my 🥊 cuz it’s sisters before bros, but bros before everyone else.
giphy.gif

That’s true. The Nigerian incel who started the whole issue recently is a troll himself who hates Somalis. I always see him entering Somali rooms and I think he’s from Toronto. But this isn’t the Somalis first rodeo. The room had fed up Jamaicans, Nigerians and ADOS joining forces to tell their trauma stories about Somalis on clubhouse. They all decided it is in our DNA to be trolls
There are more expectations on Somalis than others for some of you. Clubhouse is full of trolling. They just been monitoring a group of AAs who are anti Jews and closed their chat for questioning Jews. You make it sound like it’s a productive tool for other groups when most of clubhouse is trolling and gender wars

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Don't feed the trolls these somalis are doing exactly what the trolls want their time and attention and to get a reaction from em

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
JUST LIKE SOMALI FEMCELS ARE ON LIPSTICK ALLEY SPREADING LIES THAT SOMALIS WERE SLAVES

I would like to apologize on the behalf of Farah's for our reprehensible behavior on various social media networks.

Tomorrow I will apologize on the behalf of gangbanging Farah's and hoodrat Halimo's.

For the grand finale of my apologies tour I will apologize for "the boy's" back home for their shenanigans and random miscellaneous acts committed by Muslims across the globe.

America never apologized to Japan for dropping two atomic bombs but we have to because of some choice words in a foreign language.

I would like to apologize on the behalf of Farah's for our reprehensible behavior on various social media networks.

Tomorrow I will apologize on the behalf of gangbanging Farah's and hoodrat Halimo's.

For the grand finale of my apologies tour I will apologize for "the boy's" back home for their shenanigans and random miscellaneous acts committed by Muslims across the globe.

America never apologized to Japan for dropping two atomic bombs but we have to because of some choice words in a foreign language.

Thank you for the apology.:mjlol:

why u always starting issues with me man leave me alone i can say wat i want about uk ur not the only person from uk stop taking it personal damn
How is saying that there's no evidence that they're Somali or in the uk taking everything personal
:tocry: you just love to chat shit about UK Malis but you got no evidence to back you
also i've never started any issues with you i don't know where you got that from

Fay

DELETED
How is saying that there's no evidence that they're Somali or in the uk taking everything personal
:tocry: you just love to chat shit about UK Malis but you got no evidence to back you
also i've never started any issues with you i don't know where you got that from
I can say watever i like about uk somalis or anybody its my opinion ur always on my case when i mention uk somalis omg leave me alone damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts