Twitter, Tiktok and now Clubhouse: Somali incels continue to flourish

Status
Not open for further replies.
those incels have been doing this for months. ive noticed their pattern on clubhouse, they made a controversial title in the room, change their pictures and act like they don’t know each other when they speak. one time they made a room saying fat women shouldn’t get married and they bring their friends to speak in which they end up agreeing and others in the room get even more angry. they take trolling way to far. shaaqo la’aan at its finest

I unknowingly made one moderator once and they removed me from power of my own room and added their whole troll clique. It was a hostile takeover

Yep, i've never understood how some Somalis love to behave like all madows are gaal and sometimes try link it to Islamophobia.

Some of these West African countries like Gambia and Senegal are predominantly Muslim and whole of North Nigeria are Muslims with strong Islamic traditions..

Its just embarrassing at this point.
y’all clearly aren’t around nigerians. south nigerians hate muslims cuz of the tension they historically have with north nigeria which is predominantly muslim. Just say ur a self hating somali and go, u don’t have to reach and grasp for a logical explanation.
This whole beef started because of a group of nigerians that were talkin shiit about somalia and islam, they were even insulting the prophet saying his a pedophile and such. but of course, leave it to xalimos to put on their suit and defend them at all cost.

y’all clearly aren’t around nigerians. south nigerians hate muslims cuz of the tension they historically have with north nigeria which is predominantly muslim. Just say ur a self hating somali and go, u don’t have to reach and grasp for a logical explanation

I am, i'm from London and you're from where exactly? I grew up around them. Even half of Yoruba which is a Southern tribe are Muslims. I personally know Nigerian Muslims who are on Quran and Sunnah, so I find your take ridiculous.

Something i'm definitely not is a self hater. Your just uneducated and embarrassing at this point......next.

I am, i'm from London and you're from where exactly? I grew up around them. Even half of Yoruba which is a Southern tribe are Muslims. I personally know Nigerian Muslims who are on Quran and Sunnah, so I find your take ridiculous.
Than you should know the racism that goes towards somalis. So your telling me ur the only person in the Uk who has never seen racism against somalis??? complete delusion. Let me ask u again, How old are you?? it could be an age difference

y’all clearly aren’t around nigerians. south nigerians hate muslims cuz of the tension they historically have with north nigeria which is predominantly muslim. Just say ur a self hating somali and go, u don’t have to reach and grasp for a logical explanation

We are well aware of the issues betweenNigerians towards the Hausa and Fulani tribes and the Muslim Yorubas. While they have religious differences like any diverse country, most of their issues are rooted in political power struggle and tribalism.You should understand that as a Somali. What does that have to do with them responding to incel trolls?

We are well aware of the issues betweenNigerians towards the Hausa and Fulani tribes and the Muslim Yorubas. While they have religious differences like any diverse country, most of their issues are rooted in political power struggle and tribalism.You should understand that as a Somali. What does that have to do with them responding to incel trolls?
Why is it always somalis fault?? You’ll never see them apologizing on the trolls behalf but yet xalimos will sell their own people just to fit in. Yaap

Than you should know the racism that goes towards somalis. So your telling me ur the only person in the Uk who has never seen racism against somalis??? complete delusion. Let me ask u again, How old are you?? it could be an age difference

Are you okay horta? I'm fully aware that Somalis have sufferered racism from madows, i've even seen and experienced it myself. I never denied it. Somalis have every right to defend themselves, but using monkey emojis on random madow people's pictures and trolling random people isn't defending mate. Also, stop linking Islamophobia with West Africans. I grew up madow West African Muslims so I find your comments silly.

Also, the younger generation 22 and under have a better relationship with the madow communities. In London the ones that suffered the most racism are the older ones in their mid 20s and up.

Are you okay horta? I'm fully aware that Somalis have sufferered racism from madows, i've even seen and experienced it myself. I never denied it. Somalis have every right to defend themselves, but using monkey emojis on random madow people's pictures and trolling random people isn't defending mate.

Also, the younger generation 22 and under have a better relationship with the madow communities. In London the ones that suffered the most racism are the older ones in their mid 20s and up.
There is no boundaries to be crossed if they already violated somalis. They make fun of our features but soon as we do the same we’re racist?? tell me another joke

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
those incels have been doing this for months. ive noticed their pattern on clubhouse, they made a controversial title in the room, change their pictures and act like they don’t know each other when they speak. one time they made a room saying fat women shouldn’t get married and they bring their friends to speak in which they end up agreeing and others in the room get even more angry. they take trolling way to far. shaaqo la’aan at its finest
:pachah1: :pachah1:

There is no boundaries to be crossed if they already violated somalis. They make fun of our features but soon as we do the same we’re racist?? tell me another joke

But that isn't the point though? These incels have been cussing random people. If someone is insulting you for your features, by all means insult them back, but does that mean you have to randomly attack people?! I've seen them call a girl a baboon for posting a picture?! No reason.

That is my issue here. Lets be real, they're not defending they're just trolling randomly. They're just bored kids. I'm not here defending madows, i'm not on twitter blasting the Somali community for racism, this is merely a discussion amongst Somalis and we can admit that this behavior isn't normal.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
But that isn't the point though? These incels have been cussing random people. If someone is insulting you for your features, by all means insult them back, but does that mean you have to randomly attack people?! I've seen them call a girl a baboon for posting a picture?! No reason.

That is my issue here. Lets be real, they're not defending they're just trolling randomly. They're just bored kids. I'm not here defending madows, i'm not on twitter blasting the Somali community for racism, this is merely a discussion amongst Somalis and we can admit that this behavior isn't normal.
Straight facts these guys got serious problems. I've seen comments of videos were they post gorilla emojis

1618908076373.png

please don't tell me you think a Somali did this it's probably an ajnabi larping as us

Bro it's the past. Time to move on. no need to hold grudges for life. I have madow freinds. They are good people
bro my closes circle got more madows than somalis. i don’t have beef with them, I literally pressed a somali guy that was calling one of my friend adoon he was shook. My problem is this. Somalis and madows beef, madows clearly aren’t angels in this situation but can u tell me why xalimos r throwing somalis under the bus in order to please them?

you don’t even know the whole story though, ur just assuming somalis r randomly trolling people without any cause. Plus how do you know that “death to somalia” clubhouse was written by somalis or are you just assuming that?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
bro my closes circle got more madows than somalis. i don’t have beef with them, I literally pressed a somali guy that was calling one of my friend adoon he was shook. My problem is this. Somalis and madows beef, madows clearly aren’t angels in this situation but can u tell me why xalimos r throwing somalis under the bus in order to please them?
They throw somali men under bus. For likes and madow approval

Straight facts these guys got serious problems. I've seen comments of videos were they post gorilla emojis

@KingSomali999 is acting like i'm defending the madows over Somalis. This is not the case. I'm not on twitter making tweets throwing the Somali community under the bus. I'm merely acknowledging that the behavior of some of these incels is just plain weird.
you don’t even know the whole story though, ur just assuming somalis r randomly trolling people without any cause. Plus how do you know that “death to somalia” clubhouse was written by somalis or are you just assuming that?

I'm talking generally. From what I've seen on Twitter. If they are doing stuff like that, then troll the people who are doing stuff like that back.

Not some random madow chic who has decided to post pics of herself on twitter.

:comeon:

Come on, this is basic common sense.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You got to understand women aren't fighters. They'd rather be accepted by forengiors than fight for their people. It's usually men who fight for people to respect their identity. Women are not like this.

Can I be racist in peace? :tocry: I keep getting pulled over by the racist boolis. :birdman:

Trolling on Internet platforms is a special type of ecstasy walaah. :banderas:

You Xaalimos should try it. It's like nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending